Chapter 10 . . .

Chelsea POV ~

I'm glad I finally let Kalis know how I felt. He didn't really love me anyways , watch next week he'll be with another hoe. He is so full of it. I just want to enjoy life. I decided I would go shopping today to get me new clothes, I'm leaving the skanky clothes behind. I grabbed my keys and jumped into my white on black BMW. I cannot believe I left this car behind. This car is so sexy, that should have motivated me to come home, just to see it. It felt so great to be driving again. I was rapping along with Juicy J in his song She Solve All Problems when traffic became backed up.

"Ugh, what the fuck is up now? Something is AALWAYS going on." 

I sat there for a while when finally traffic let up a little bit to where I could see what was causing the back up. There was a red Charger parked beside the edge of the bridge with the yellow crime scene investigation tape around it. Hmmm, funny that car looks like Kalis' car. I don't think that boy would be doing anything dealing with that bridge, he hates large bodies of water. I took my thoughts off of that as I arrived to the mall. Today, I'm cashin out on me. 

*2 hours later*

Welp, I've had an amazing time with myself today at the mall. I stopped at Speedee Wok and got Milan and I some food. I walked into the house to moaning noises. "Hmmm, Milan and King seem to be doing just fine" I thought with a smirk. I ate my food and sat down on the couch in the den and watched Lifetime movies for the rest of the night.

King POV~

I drove over to Milan's house just to chill with her. I noticed Chelsea's car was gone, maybe me and Milan can get the business in. I walked into her room to find her not in there but her phone on the bed. I peeked in the bathroom and saw her in the shower. Let me tell you, she looked gooood. I went back and layed on her bed until she got out the shower. Once I heard her walking out of the bathroom I sat up.

"OH SHIT, KING WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BOY!" Milan said, naked, trying to cover herself up.

"Girl, I done see allat before, and I love it" I said walking towards her.

"Go on somewhere King" she said trying to get past me. 

"Don't do that to me ma"

She stayed still and I began to plant butterfly kisses on her neck. She moaned a little and began to kiss me passionately. She began to take my pants off.

"Bed" she demanded while pointing to the bed.

I layed down on the bed and she began giving me mind blowing head. The way she was working I had to give her something back in return. She did that for a while then I flipped her onto the bed. I began rubbing her p*ssy. She moaned out in complete pleasure. Then I stuck my tongue inside her and she began squirming. I held her legs down tighter. I pleasured her for a few more minutes until she began to climax.

"I'm about to cum King!" She shouted.

"Hold it in baby."

"I can't" and with that her juices exploded out of her. I liked it all up before stuffing my d*ck inside of her. 

"Yes! Oh my gosh King! yesss!"

"You like this shit? You love this shit?"

" I LOVE THIS SHIT!"

"Say my name then" I said, still thrusting inside of her.

"King, yess daddy!"

I smiled in pure satisfaction. That went on for a while until I cummed everywhere. After sex, Milan and I cuddled. I have never cuddled with a female after sex, but Milan was different.