Chapter 12 . . .

I'm not going to update fast anymore, I'm just going to update when I feel like it . Because of Mercedez ( who i happened to dedicate this chapter to ) , I updated.  

King POV ~

Tonight we riding out for Chelsea. She want that nigga dead and so do I so these moves are only right. Milan down too. I don't know what she so hype for though, she not killing nobody. I don't know what she think this is. 

Me , the squad , Milan and Chelsea all rode out to that nigga traphouse. Before we got out, I made sure this is still what Chelsea wanted. 

"C-Murda is it a go?" I asked.

"Yeahhh, K its a go." Chelsea replied.

We got out and approached the house. Jason kicked in the door and I immediately started shooting. We made our way to Uzi's office to see him getting brain from some hoe.

"Nigga what the fuck ?!?" Uzi yelled, pushing the hoe away.

"You finna die tonight patna." I said back.

Uzi just sat there, not moving, looking like he had no care in the world. 

"Well if I'm bout to die, I should tell you the truth." Uzi said, smiling.

"The truth? NIgga what the fuck is you talkin about?" I asked.

He chuckled one of those long, haunting chuckles "I'm ya real daddy, ya lul muthafucka.  See, your mother always treated you better than she treated me. How you think that make me feel? LIke shit. I gave that thirsty gold digging bitch everything. You make me sick. Every since then, I've been out to get you. So there's the truth, kill your REAL daddy now." He said , smirk still on his face. 

"Oh, so you been out to get me, huh?"

"Why not? You took my wife from me. I should have been had your yellow ass killed."

"I mean its one thing to call me yellow, but umm... you dark as hell." 

"Muthafucka, just get this shit over with. Keep playing with me and I'll have one of these gorilla ass niggas round here blow both yall brains."

I looked over at Chelsea " I won't be the one blowing yo brains out today, POPS. She will" 

"Remember me? Yeahhhh, Karma is a fucking bitch ain't she? But that's my bitch. Now I'm not just gone kill you just like that. I'm gone torture yo ass, just like you tortured me, wit ya small ass dick." Chelsea said. I smiled as I thought "my niggaaa" 

Uzi's jaws clenched up. 

"Now, we can do this the easy way, or you want it the hard way?" 

"Bitch, shut yo ass up. Yo ass scary as shit. You ain't finna do a damn thing."

"Aight, I guess the hard way. TQ take this muthafucka to the back." And with that TQ took that pussy ass nigga to the backyard. 

"So i'm a bitch right?" Chelsea asked . "Got something for that." 

With that, the squad dumped a bucked of scornets on him. As he yelled out in pain Chelsea laughed. She got up and poured gasoline on him. 

"Now, since you been out here fucking wit my nigga King, your supposedly "son", ima set yo ass on fire." 

She flicked her lighter and set him on fire. I just say back and watched. She was handeling this real well, I'm proud of her forreal. He continued to cry out in pain, and Chelsea took out a gun. When I say that thing was pretty, I mean that thing was sexy. What she doing with something like that? 

"Now you ass finna die, piece of shit"

POW !

She shot him and I was very satisfied. Another motherfucker who fucked with my money off these damn street. Did it phase me that that was my father? Not one bit. That nigga ain't never acted as no father figure in my life. The bastard wanted me dead. No love gained nor lost.  

"Chelsea, that was smooth shawty. I'm proud of you."

"Yeah, I'm proud of myself. Now, I'm too pregnant for all this shit."

The "cleanup crew" came in and got rid of that nigga. I was so caught up into the kill, I forgot about Milan in the car. I ran outside to see her reading something that was in an envelope. 

"What's that?"

"A letter." she said with an attitude.

"Milan, chill the fuck out with the attitude."

"Maybe y'all asses shouldn't have taken so long, had me out here in this fucking car!"

"What the letter say?" I said , changing the subject.

"Somebody out to kill me and all this other bullshit." she said nonchalantly, examining her nails.

"What you mean?" I asked, grabbing the letter out her lap.

Day 1,

Listen, Ima need you to leave everybody alone. End the relationship with King. Stay away from Chelsea and her soon to be child. I know where you stay. I will follow you everyday. I promise you, if you don't do what I say, you will regret it. I can guarantee you that , just as everyone is guaranteed to die. Fuck with me, you die. 

"What the fuck?" I said , getting furious."How did you get this?"

"I was looking down at my phone , then somebody knocked on the windshield and I looked up and the envelope was sitting up there. I looked back to see who it was, but nobody was there." 

I sighed. "FUCK!" I said , punching the steering wheel. 

Chelsea and the rest of the squad made it back to the truck and I drove away. I keep thinking about that letter. When I find out who did this, them and their whole family is dead. 

We got back to the trap and the squad hopped out the car. We left and I took Milan and Chelsea home. I didn't even go inside. I had to clear my mind and get ready for this shit because I can tell whoever this is gone put up a fight and they ain't gone be easy.