Chapter 5 . . .

Milan POV~

King is a big dumbass . Been calling my phone all damn day . He crazy if he think he still getting a chance . I'll be crazy myself if I still give him a chance . I haven't been doing much lately . Just going to school , that's all I can do. I took my exit exam yesterday , and im getting my results tomorrow . I hope I pass , so I can graduate in the next 2 weeks. Chelsea and I been a lil distant lately . Something is up with her . She comes home at like 3 or 4 in the morning , if she even comes home . She seems a little sleazy lately. I guess her and Kalis are still dating . Who knows ! I'll just be crazy if I let that boy hurt my best friend. Ima have to sit down and talk to Chelsea because I'm concerned about her. I decided to call her since she didn't come home last night.

"Hello" Some  man answered the phone ,and I know its not Kalis . 

"Who the hell is this?" I aksed .

"Who the hell is this ? You called first .! " he said getting a lil too loud with me .

"Hold up , I called CHELSEA , not you. I dont know who you are but just give Chelsea the phone !" He said something I couldn't recognize and Chelsea was on the phone .

"Hello." she said . she sounded so . . . distant from herself.

"Chelsea, I dont know where you are but meet me on 54th right now ! We need to talk !" I said concerned .

"Calm yaself. I'll be there , no need to rush me."  I hung up in her face. Chelsea is going crazy .

Chelsea POV~

I don't know why Milan calling my phone like she concerned. She ain't never asked what was up a long time ago so why all of a sudden she so concerned? I'm just living my life. I have no regrets. I live like every day is my last . I haven't been to school in. .shit , I don't even know when. School is the least of my concern . I don't need that school , and the stuck up people who go there. I arrived to the diner on 54th street before Milan . Why she rushing me and her ass aint even here ? Crazy . She walked in a few minutes later .

"Hey" she said .

"Wassup" I said back.

"Okay , so I'm not gone beat around the bush or nothing . Ima come straight at you. What's been going on with you ? You hardly come home, you don't go to school , you look like you've been living on the streets ! What is going through your mind?" I yelled at her.

"Milan, shut the hell up ! Please don't act like you're concerned now! You haven't been there for me so I turned to the streets. You wanna know what I've been doing? Huh? Well , I prostitute.  Its the easiest way to make money nowadays. I smoke weed for a living. I take LSD cuz it takes me to a whole new world. This life is what's keeping me sane!" she said. I started to cry. What is wrong with my best friend? 

"That life is keeping you sane huh Chelsea? YOU ARE NOT SANE! Sleeping with random men every night? What the hell? I have been nothing but concerned for you Chelsea! Once you stop answering my calls and text I left it alone! I have better things to do! I took my exit exam yesterday and got my results back 30 minutes ago. Im graduating in 2 weeks. WE were supposed to be graduating together , remember ? You are wasting your life Chelsea.  Keep on this path and you're going to be dead , I can promise you that."I got up and left .

I couldn't stand to sit there and look at her face anymore . Who was that girl ? She is insane . I drove to Starbucks to get some coffee. I ordered my usual for this season. A grande Pumpkin Spice Latte. I'm a huuuuge Starbucks freak . I got my drink and just walked around New York. This place was beautiful , a great way to get my mind off the King and Chelsea mess. Why can't everything go perfect in my life. It's like I'm.. The Queen of Disaster or something.