Chapter 4 . . .

Chelsea POV~

*Picture of Chelsea to the side*

I just woke up and I been feeling real upset about the "mother" situation. I needed a stress reliever. Sex with Kalis was great and all, but I was getting kind of bored of Kalis and his sex. I had an idea. I got dressed for school. I drove to the East side of the Bronx before school started. I drove down a dark and rundown road. Once I reached the end of the road, I ran to the front door of this famous trap house. The bodyguard asked me what I needed or who I needed to see. I told him what I needed and he came back with a nickel bag of weed , just a lil something for my first time. I paid him and left. I said in my car and thought about how I was going to roll this weed. Finally, I got it right. I lit my blunt and instantly my pain drifted away. I could get used to this. When I looked down at the clock, I realized I was 5 minutes late for class. I sped off. By the time I got there, I was on a full high. I decided to skip school and head back home. Of course, Milan was in class so I would have the house to myself. As i pulled up to our house I saw Kalis' car in the driveway. I got out my car to see he wasn't in there. I walked in the house and he was sitting down on the couch watching TV.

"Hay bae" I said.

"Wassuh" he said, eyes still glued to the TV.

"Why ya eyes looking like that?" he asked. "

No reason."

"Well, you should fuck wit yo cuddy." he said grabbing me.

"King you are out of your fucking mind. Why you always trying to fuck? You aggravating. You make me want to be a pothead shit, always stressing me out."

"Where you gone get weed from?"

"The better question is where am I getting weed from."

"Where you getting blunts from?" he asked.

"Some trap house on the east side."

He paused,  "UZI ! You bought weed from Uzi! That nigga been out to get me, King and Jason since he been out of jail. Oh my gosh. You know exactly how to fuck something up right?"

As soon as those words left his mouth I slapped him, harder than I expected to. He stumbled out of the house.

" Don't ever ask me for anything..ever again. I don't care what the case is." and with that, he left. Why did I just fuck that up? Ugh. Fuck it . I got another blunt to smoke. 

Kalis POV~

That bitch is out of her mind. Buying weed from that man. I'm sure she knows I dont like him. I'm glad she broke it off instead of me having to break it off. Back to fucking hoes, just like I like it. I can't lie, I might miss her but for now I'm saying fuck dat bitch !