Chapter 17

Claudia's POV:

As soon as we finished performing I ran to were Marinette was with a giant smile on my face.

I then jumps in toward and happily screamed, "MARINETTE!!!"

Marinette's POV:

Claudia just jumped toward me. It was happening so fast I didn't have to react. So in the end she landed on me and we went under the water.

We came right back up with me gasping for air because come on. She gave me no warning she did that. I am surprised she did that.

I remember she was really shy and wouldn't really like to do anything and be around people. Even depressed at a lot of times and had a major crush on Kenji.

But now she is energetic and cheerful. And isn't at all shy. And is singing. She only use to sing in front of James, Kenji, Juliana, Andrew and I.

And her siblings, Chika and Chikato, still look exactly like her. I don't know them to well. All I know is that they are triplets. But what I don't get is that Ali is with them. I remember how he would always be rude to use, but not like a bully. We just didn't along with him.

The only thing that didn't change was how beautiful Claudia's voice is when she sings.

While I was still catching my breath Josh and the others on with him and Claudia entered and swam to us. Claudia then nervously laughed while scratching the back of her neck. "Sorry Marinette. I was just so happy to see you again my body just started to move on its own."

I finally caught my breathe. "It's alright Claudia. Right now I am surprised. I mean I was surprised to see James, Juliana, and Andrew but topped it off. I remember how you were when we were kids. Now look at you. If the DJ didn't say your name and Andrew point to you earlier I would of never believed it. As well as you and Josh getting along. And hey Josh. It's good to see you again."

"Hey. Good to see you too."He said while we were hugging. When we separated Claudia started to speak.

"Well first, I am glad I was able to surprise you Marinette. And second the reasone why me and Josh get along with each other now is because a year after you left I moved back to Japan for a few years. And while i was there my Mom died and Josh was some how there too and was the only one to confurt me at the time. And along the way we became friends again and confessed our feeling for each other and are now together as Girlfriend and Boyfriend. And a little after we became friends I had to move back to here, which was 2 years ago. Same with Kenji and about that time was when we started dating too. Though he have had our ups and downs along the way to be together. But it is really weird that every place I move to Kenji moves there too. Oh and the only reason Ali was always rude to us when we were kids was because he was trying to get Chika's attension. And now they are dating." Claudia said.

"Claudia we wanted to say that." Chika yelled st her sister. "Sorry sis. I wad just so excited it just spilled out." "It's alright."

Oh, they're boyfriend and girlfriend... BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND. IN THE FEW YEARS I WAS GONE MY FRIEND GOT TO BE WITH THE GUY SHE HAS LIKED SINCE SHE WAS 3. And her sister is with Ali. As well as her mom died. I means I know who her mom was, and I know who Claudia is, and that she was a really bad mom to her but I can't help but feel sab about that news. I know deep down Claudia cared about her mom. But them dating is just stuck in my head.

"You two are-?" I started to say when Josh interupted me. "-dating!? Yup." Kenji said with a cheeky smile.

I was so shocked by this news that the only thing I was able to ask was, "Is there anything else I have to know?"

Claudia then faced Adrew and Juliana to tell them something when she faced the opposite way. Then looked at me.

"Marinette I think the one whom needs to talk is you. You have some explaining to do." She said

What is she talking about? Well might as well ask her.

"Ok? What do you need me to explain to you?" Before she could say any thing I feel a tap on my sholder and it was Lila and behind her was the rest of our class.

I then hear Claudia sigh. "Like I was going to say it wasn't me you need to explain something to. It was those guys." She said poining to my classmates.

'Ooooooh. She meant my classmates.'

Alix then spoke up. "Hey Marinette. You know these guys?" "Yeah. These are my old friends from when I lived in America."

While Introducing them I pointed to the people I say. "Guys this is James, Juliana, Andrew, Claudia, her boyfriend Kenji, who is also a friend of mine, Chika, Claudia's third triplet, her boyfriend Ali, and Chikato, second triplet of Claudia and Chika."

I then turned to them and saw James staring and barley blushing at Lila.

'I think someone is formin a crush' I thought. I think Claudia is thinking the same to because she is smiling excitedly looking back in forth from James to Lila. I bet she is shipping them too.

**********
Chapter 17 is done. I hoped you enjoyed it. As well with some more informations on my OCs.

Might update later today. Don't know yet.

Bye my little kitties.

Ps- changed name josh to Kenji