A/N. Sorry.

Hey guys. Yeah I know. It has been weeks since I last updated, and this is an Author's note. Sorry. And I am once again sorry to say I am again sorry to say that today I went back to school.

But I will like to say that I had an awesome Summer Vacation and made no regrets. Also Thank you @Lilbub_Okami for your comment on Chapter 20. I will try to do my best. But I will spoil what will happen later on. I will have a Watching Miraculous Ladybug thing going on and I will have the Characters of the show and my OCs in it too. 

I might even ask some of you, my readers, to join in. So it will have like two dimensions of the Characters. the 'Dimension' of this story. And the parallel dimension of this one. If you know what I mean. I even have great 'nick names' for other dimension Chloe and Lila. When they are still mean. Bitch and Liar. 

You like them? Comment if you do or have an even better one for them. If any of you are confussed you will understand it later when you actually read it.

I have also been working on a few other stories. On is about the Characters of Kung Fu Panda watching their Movies and TV show. Another is of Po and Tigress getting together. And finally the characters of ROTG, Frozen, Brave, Tangled. Big Hero 6, and HTTYD 1 + 2 watching their movies together.

And in all of those stories you will be seeing my OC and others.

I might post a few chapter of 'Watching Kung Fu Panda' up soon. But I don't know yet. Still working on it.

But now that I an back in school I won't undate a lot. Again sorry for this and not updating a lot during the summer.

Bye my little kitties.