Chapter 14 (part 3)

Hey my little kitties. Before I start this story I have something to say. 

In the future I will write a Watching Dreamworks Dragon Serious story, Gary x Ash story, A little snow fairy sugar story, and a Zootopia story. Also a Watching Miraculous Ladybug connected to this story later on. Once I get more of the story done. 

So look forward for more awesome stuff to happen.

Now BACK to the story.

************ 

Marinette's POV:

When I heard Alya say her answer to Nino I was somewhat revealed. But yet a little disappointing too.

We then started to unpack a little and I remembered something.

"Hey guys Ms.Bustier said we can do anythging aroung the hotel, right?" They said yea. "Well why don't we pass the time we have and explore the hotel."

"Great idea Marinette!" Adrien said. "T-thanks Adrien."

DAMN IT. Ever since I found out Adrien loves me, knows I'm Ladybug, AND I finally confirmed he is Chat I can't talk normally in front of him. Or look him in the eyes.

AGH!!!!!!!

We then finished putting our stuff away and Adrien and I grad the keys for the room. I put mine in my bag with Tikki in it.

TIKKI!! oh, she has been in my bag for so long. She probably wants to move around a little.

(Marinette how could you forget about Tikki. *in head* of course I forgot about Tikki too for a little bit.*in head*)

"Hold on guys I just need to use the bathroom real quick." I got OKs.

I went into the bathroom and opened up my purse and saw Tikki fly out. She flow around for a little bit. And while doing that she also gave me great Advise for the whole finding out 'Adrien is chat, he loves me, and knows I'm Ladybug' thing.

She said to just talk to him like before. I might of just found out about this information but they are the same people/person.

And she was right. I was able to talk to him normally in both identities. And I can't let all that effort go to waste.

Adrien's POV:

While Alya and Nino were talking I could hear Marinette's voice in the bathroom. It seemed like she is talking to someone. I then heard the name Tikki.

If I remember from what little information Plagg has told me Tikki is the name of Ladybug/Marinette's kwami.

Marinette must be letting Tikki stretch a little bit after being where ever she was for so long. Maybe in Marinette's purse. It seems like a good place to put her. Plus Marinette doesn't go anywhere without that bag. yup, beneficently.  Marinette carries Tikki in her purse.

And just like Tikki, Plagg has been in my pocket for a while too. HA. No wonder he talks so much about her. they are a like.

.

.

.

PLAGG!!!! I totally forgot about him.

(You're not the only one who forgot about their kwami.)

I should probably let him stretch as well.

Marinette then came out of the bathroom.

Alya and nino were about to leave when I said I had to use the bathroom too.

Those two groaned and told me to hurry up.

I went into the bathroom and told Plagg it was ok for him to come out.

Do you know the first thing he does? he complains and wines for some cheese. Typical Plagg.

I told him to stop complaining and gave him some extra cheese I had in my pocket I got from my suitcase. 

While Plagg saw stuffing his face I started to think about Marinette and what she said in her sleep. Just thinking about it makes me smile and blush a little. But the question is, what about Chat? And does Marinette know I am Chat?

I mean, during that month of waiting for the trip I did visit Marinette a lot as Chat. And some times I would show a little of Adrien to try to have Marinette figure out I am Chat. And in that process I have seen some of Ladybug showing up too. 

AGH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

After Plagg was done eating his cheese he want back into his pocket and headed out of the bathroom.

When I opened the door of the bathroom the other get up and we headed for the door out of our room. As soon as we open it we see everyone in out class carrying towels and their swimsuits.

Marinette asked why they had those and they said there is a pool here and a place you can go change into your swimsuits.

Alya then turned to us, her roommates, and asked us if we wanted to do that. We all excitedly answered yes and quickly grabbed our towels and swimsuits.

********

Well that is all for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. And be ready for the next chapter.

Because they will be in swimsuits. ADRIEN is going to see MARINETTE in a swimsuit. I wonder what his reaction  in going to be like?

Oh, wait, I already know. But you guys don't. Well you will just have to wait to see. Also be ready to see the guys reactions to the girls.

Goodbye my little kittens. until next time.