Chapter 15

*singing* Now here is chapter 15. *singing ends*

OMG. I just looked at my profile and I have 160 followers and 10.6 people reading my story. 160 FOLLOWERS AND 10.6 READERS. THAT IS INSANE TO ME. 

I would like to thank all of you who are reading my story, again, and my followers. I can't really believe that I am getting this many people for following me, and ESPECIALLY for how many people are reading it. 

For the people who have commented I have read all your comments. I love all of the comments that are posted. Especially the ones in Ch. 7 about how many people wanted to play 'Kill the blonde BITCH named Chloe' game. Seeing those comments always make my day. 

Oh and someone how reads this story said a comment in a chapter saying she has been to Disney World and actually saw almost every character of Miraculous Ladybug there. She even agreed to send my picture she took of them to me later and post them here. 

Thank you again @bubble1lol for doing that.

Now on with the show.

**********

While walking I couldn't help but think what Marinette would look like in a swimsuit and what kind of swimsuit she brought.

When we got their to the pool area there was an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub too. The changing rooms were closed to the indoor pool. Just a few feet away. 

Me and the other boys went into the boy's changing room while the girls went into the girl's changing room. 

While changing into our swimsuits, the boys with girlfriends, which were all of them except me, said they couldn't wait to see their girlfriends in their bathing suits and check them out. 

Mostly Nino and Kim wanted to see that. Max and Nathan were excited too but also nervious. Ivan just shrugged his shoulders since he and Mylene have been together the longest. Which, kind of. just means that he has already seen she in one. 

Their swimsuits have a design that looks like the outfits they wore when they were akumitized. Except for mine. It is Chat Noir themed. I am hoping it will help Marinette figure out I am Chat.

After we were done changing we got out of the changing room and putting out clothes in lockers and waited for the girls.

(And if you are wondering were Plagg and Tikki are, the are in the hotel room. I mean what can go wrong that they will need them.)  

Marinette's POV:

(In the girl's changing room.)

 OMG. I am going to see Adrien in a swimsuit. Which means I am going to see him shirtless. In real life. Not that I have magazine picture of Adrien modeling in summer swimsuits, or anything.

I am both excited and nervous. So nervous in fact that it is taking forever to change and put on my swimsuit. And it wasn't helping that Alya was telling me to hurry up.

My swimsuit is a bikini.

(The only thing I did to this picture was Change the color of the swimsuit

(The only thing I did to this picture was Change the color of the swimsuit. And just like in the picture. that is how Marinette's hair is.)

And of course I designed it. Oh, I hope Adrien likes it.

When I got out I saw all of the girls in their bathing suits. Alya's is a bikini. It's purple with white wifi symbols all over. Lila's is a orange bikini. Alix's is a sport like Dark green bikini and light green on the edge. Rose's is a pink one piece with bows on the sides of her waist. Juleka's is a black bikini with some purple on the edge. Mylene's is a lime green one piece. Sabrina's is a light purple one piece, and Chloe's is a Baby blue with a diamond pattern on it, bikini.

"Wow Marinette. Nice swimsuit. Where did you get it?" Alix asked "Actually i designed and Made it." I answered.

"You look so cute." Rose said. "Thanks Rose."

Chloe comes up to me to examing my swimsuit more. "I guess it's not bad, you know, for a Ladybug design." Chloe said kind of embarassed.

"Ah, thanks Chloe." I said kind of not sure if what she said was good or bad.

I then go to a locker and put my things in their like the other girls did.

When that was done me and the other girls walked out of the changing room. Waiting outside were the boys. As soon as one of them saw us he nudged one of the other boys while looking dumb founded/ awed stroked. Then the other boys became awed stroked. Of course the boys with girlfriends only looked at their girlfriend.

This cause those girls to blush a little. I was also blushing to because it seemed like Adrien was only staring at me.

When we got closer, Nino, Kim,Iva, Max, and Nathaniel started to complement their girlfriend's swimsuit.

What I didn't notice was that Adrien walked up to me. It wasn't until he complemented me.

"Hey Marinette. You look ho- I mean cut- I mean nice in that swimsuit." Then laughed nevously while blushing.

'OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. Adrien just complemented me. And was he about to call me hot and cute. OMG. PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT DREAMING.' I thought while blushing

"T-thanks Adrien. You look good too." It was then that I noticed that he was wearing a Chat Noir themed swimsuit. Of course he would were that.

I guess Alya noticed to because as soon as she was it she asked us if she could take a picture of me and Adrien together. 

Personally, I wasn't 100% sure if that was a good idea. I mean what if someone figure out I was Ladybug and Adrien was Chat. Plus I don't know if it will be okay with Adrien. I know how he is only doing modeling to make his dad happy. 

I look over at him if he was okay with it and he said sure.

After Alya took the picture and put it on the Ladyblog, she put her phone away with her towel so it won't get ruined.

And since none of us brought sunblock, we're going to stay in the indoor pool and hot tub.

Oh, there is a DJ table out side by the pool as well to play music, and if you want to mix your own tunes. Once Nino saw this we all know he wouldn't miss his chance to play some tunes so he said he will go to the gift shop here and buy some.

When he got back we all applied the sunblock. there was only one bottle and I was the last to get it. But I still needed to put some on my back and I can't do it by myself. When I looked to see if anyone was still here to help me I only saw Adrien.

"Hey Adrien." He turns to look at me. "Yeah." "Would it be ok if you put sunblock on my back please?"

*********

OMG 1172 words in this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

I wonder what Adrien's reaction is going to be when putting sunblock on Marinette.

Well you will just have to wait and see.

Until next time my little kittens.