Chapter 14

Hey guys. Here is chapter 14. You are lucky I had a free period where i can do what ever. And because I was really bored I desides to start writing this chapter and post it later.

Also all the information i got od thw hotel they are staying at are from the Disney World website. Along with other things abput Disney World.

now here you go my little kitties

*************
Adrien's POV:
(Time Skip: almost an hour later)

The pilots on the plane told us to buckle up and be ready for when they land the plane.

After I woke up again after waking up from my second nap, Marinette has been acting weird around me. Well weirder than normal.

(Adrien honey. Marinette always acts weird around you. Well until you two fricken confess to each other.)

As soon as I woke up and Marinette saw me her whole face became as bright red as Nathan's hair. And she won't make direct eye contact with me.

When I asked Alya if she know anything she shook her head no.

(Another time skip: 2 hours later.)

Right now we are standing in the lobby of the hotel. The hotel is named the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, and it is pirate themed. Which is lind of cool.

If you are wondering about Marinette she os the same but a little worste. Now she is slightly stuttering infront of me now.

(Or should i say moew. *snickers at pun*)

Come on. Now all my hard work has been scratched up and thrown away.

(See what I did there)

Our teacher calls for our attention. She was telling us that she is going to tell us who are going to be in what room number with who we are going to share the room with.

"Alright class, with the amount of people here there is going to be one co-ed room."

WHAT?

"The first room will have Nathan, Max, who are incharge of their room keys, Kim and Ivan in room 1. Juleke, Mylene, who are in charge of their keys with Rose and Alix in the second room. In the thord room is going to be Sabrina, Lila, who are holing on to their keys, and Chloe. And finally the co-ed room. The people going to stay in that room are Marinette, Adrien, who will hold on to the keys to the room, Alya and Nino." She then handed the keys to the people she said will hold onto their assigned room keys.

'Hold on. Me... And Marinette... Are going... To be...* gulps nervously* ... In the same room.

.

.

.

NO WAY!?'

I try