Chapter 12

Hey. Yeah, I know. I haven't updated this story in a week. I am sorry. I have been studying for Science MCAs on Wednesday and Thursday. And I have been trying to feel well from the last time I updated.

Also you guys might hate me but.

.

.

.

I am going to delay the chapter for when Adrien and Marinette confess their feeling for each other in a later chapter after 18. Maybe in the 30s.

Again warning. Lots of Time Skips

Anyway here is Chapter 12. Hope you enjoy. 

*******

(Time Skip: at the school)

We are at the school boarding the bus. The teacher said we can sit were ever we want, but the person how sits next to us will be our partner for the whole trip.

Luckily for me I asked Marinette if she wants to sit next to me and she gladly excepted.

Now we are on the bus and are about to leave. I have to make sure that Plagg eats plenty of cheese before getting to the air port.

It is now 5 in the morning and our flight leaves at 7. That should give us plenty of time if there is traffic or a long line to get through security.

(Seating arrangement on the bus:

Nathan/Juleka      Lila(she can partner up with what ever group.)

Mylene/Ivan              Alya/Nino

Alix/Kim                      Marinette/Adrein

Max/Sabrina             Chloe/Rose)

(Time Skip)

Before we boarded the plane our teacher told us to get as much sleep as we can on the plane. And that once we get to the hotel we won't be doing anything except relax and getting use to the time zone there.

When she was done explaining that the lady at the panel in front of our gate called our group. We got in line and one at a time showed her our ticket and went in the terminal to board the plane.

The rows of seats were 3 seats in each row and there are two columns with an ail separating them. 

In the row I am sitting in Marinette is to my right and to her right is Lila. Behind us are Nino behind me, Alya who is behind Marinette, and Rose behind Lila.

I front of me is Max, then Sabrina, and finally Chloe.

(Seating arrangement:

                   Back of the plane

Rose/Alya/Nino                   Nathan/Juleka/empty seat

Lila/Marinette/Adrein      Ivan/Mylene/ empty seat

Chloe/Sabrina/Max          Ms. Bustier/ Kim/ Alix

                   Front of the plane)

3rd person POV:

(Time skip)

It has been 3 hours since the plane took off but they still have another 3 hours till they got to get to their destination.

Most of the time they have been sleeping. But when they weren't they would either be talking to each other, listening to music, watching a movie on their electronics, reading, drawing (Nathan), or playing a few card games.