Chapter 4

Again you guys are VERY lucky I am able to update today. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and I know you are going to love the drama that's going to happen later on I the story.

(Time Skip: A few minutes before class starts)

Marinette's Pov

OH MAN. I over slept. I am right now running up the stairs at the front of the school to get to class.

You are probably why I over slept, again. Well I couldn't get to sleep until really late because I kept thinking about what happened yesterday when Adrien came over. 

And that isn't even the best part. 

.

.

.

I CAN FINALLY TALKED TO HIM WITH OUT STUTTERING! EEEEEEEEEE!!

I ran into the class room three minutes before the bell rang. 

Phew. I am safe.

I walked over to my seat. When I sat down Adrien turned around to face me.

"H-hey Marinette." OMG. Did Adrien just stutter? Okay Marinette be cool. "H-hey Adrien."

.

.

.

Did I just stutter. Dang it Marinette. You were able to talk normally to him yesterday. Get it together.

"Mari," I snapped out of it and looked ahead of me. I see Adrien with a worried expression. "Are you alright? You were spaced out and looked like you were going to cry."

Good thing mostly everyone in class, except Nino and Alya who are just watching us right know and me and Adrien don't notice them watching us, are in their own conversations. I blush because of what Adrien just said. 

Breath. Breeaath.

 "Yea. I'm fine. I was just frustrated with myself. Yesterday when we were hanging out, I was finally able to not stuttering in front of you and when I just greeted you. Agh. I'm sorry."

By then everyone stopped talking to each other and were just staring at me because I was just talked to Adrien normally. Especially Alya. Her mouth was dropped open. So did the others, but Alya had her's opened the most.  

The only ones not fazed by this were Nino and, of course, Adrien. 

But I have to wonder why wasn't Nino fazed.

"It's alright Mari. I'm just glad you're alright." Adrien said with that cute smile of his.

I blushed and looked down a little. "Thanks Adrien."

He turns back into his seat. Alya was about to speak to me when the bell rang and the teacher walked in about to start class. Which signals that school has started. 

But what I didn't know was that something really awful was going to happen to me.

**********

If you are wondering. No, Marinette is not going to die or majorly hurt.

But I have been thinking of another field trip the class goes on.

How does Disney World in Florida for a Class trip sound. Please comment if that is a good idea. 

And sorry that this chapter is so sort. I tried making it longer but couldn't think of anything at the moment, except for this.

I will update again when I get more free time or on Friday. 

Bye for now my fellow Miraculous fans/shippers.