Chapter 2 - 'What's your name?'

Yugyeom's P.O.V

"Are you guys excited about moving today?" Jaebum asked.

"Hell yeah!" Jackson answered.

"I am just excited to meet our new neighbors!" Bambam said.

"We each get our own rooms..." Mark started.

"And some more time to ourselves." Youngjae finished.

"I will just be happy that fans won't know where we live...at least for awhile." Junior stated.

"Ah come on, aren't you going to miss all the gifts and fan mail?" Bambam asked.

"Kind of. I do love my fans but I was running out of room for everything they were giving me." Junior answered. The other 5 nodded in response.

"Are you excited Yugyeom?" Mark turned to ask me. I nodded, too into my game to give them an answer. 

Before they could hit me for not showing enough enthusiasm, we arrived at our new place.

"We are here!" Jaebum yelled out.

The rest of us slowly climbed out of the moving truck and after making sure we could get inside, we started to move stuff in.

"I call this room!" Jackson ran into one of the biggest rooms and claimed it as his.

"I call this one!" Bambam followed, picking the second of the biggest rooms.

I was too late to realize what has happening and all of the sudden there were no rooms left.

"Where is the other room?" I asked Jaebum.

"The last one is upstairs in the attic."

"Sorry maknae, looks like you were too slow," Mark teased, making the others laugh. 

I rolled my eyes and after grabbing my things, I went to this shabby little door at the end of the hall and went up the stairs behind it. 

As I arrived to the attic, I noticed that it had a great view and there was plenty of room up here, enough space for me to practice and live comfortably.

Thank heavens. I thought I got the short end of the stick for a second.

I noticed the small, saggy bed in the corner of the room and I went and laid down on it, slowly sinking in as my weight carried it down.

"Well this could definitely be changed." I was staring up at the ceiling and after awhile I found myself to be sleepy. My eyes slowly started to close until someone came up to scare me.

"Boo!" Junior screamed, making me jump.

"Aish, what was that for!" I yelled.

"We still need help moving in some of the other things, so come on you lazy bum. You can sleep later." He quickly slapped my leg and left back from where he came.

I sighed, as I got up and followed to find Jackson arguing with Mark.

"Yah! Why are you wearing my shirt?" Jackson accused Mark.

"Because it's comfy. You are the one talking, you aren't even wearing a shirt."

"Because the shirt I was wearing earlier is the one you have on now! Give it back!" Jackson started to chase after Mark as he wanted the t-shirt back, almost making Jaebum fall down the stairs when running into him.

"Watch were you too bafoons are going!" 

"Sorry," They apologized. Mark continued to run away from Jackson as he still chased him, trying to take his shirt off.