Chapter 4 - 'Are you hot?'

Yugyeom's P.O.V

"And 5, 6, 7, 8!" The music turned on and the seven of us started dancing to our latest single. We all worked hard as it was the last run-through of the day. Step-by-step, we were completely in sync as we danced, making the choreographer present happy with our performance. When the music ended, I collapsed on the floor, exhausted as the staff applauded.

I placed my hands on top of my forehead as I breathed heavily when I was rudely interrupted by Mark pouring water on my face. 

"Yah!" I yelled, wiping it off with my shirt, revealing my skin underneath. They all laughed at me as I dried myself off. As their backs where turned I went and grabbed another water bottle and poured it on Mark, laughing after I did so.

He turned around and after yelling "Maknae!" he chased me around the practice room until he caught me and dumped water on me once again. The others were just laughing at us, not wanting to get involved in our water war.

We were both laughing as he hugged me, making sure that I got wet. I pushed him off lightly and waved him off as I collapsed back on the ground, tired from running around. 

I started laughing when I noticed that Mark was now chasing after Jackson to give him a hug as he ran away from him. He caught up to him and Jackson screamed at how drenched he was.

"Well now that you guys have worked hard today you are free to go home!" The choreographer yelled, interrupting our shenanigans. We cheered and applauded. I got back up and bowed to our staff that were there with us, thanking them for being here today. 

After everyone left, we gathered our things and headed back home. 

We walked in the door and I dropped onto the couch, laying down as the rest of them went to the fridge to get food. I stared at the ceiling, the events from yesterday replaying in my head.

Na Ra seems like such a sweet girl. It's horrible that she passed away so young. But, she seems like it doesn't bother her a whole lot - like she has just accepted it. 

I sighed.

'I will just have to make him fall for me!' What was that all about. Who needs to fall for her? Was she talking about one of us?

"Yugyeom!"

"Ne!" 

"Do you want some food?" Youngjae asked.

"Sure. Not too much though. I'm not too hungry." I responded. A few minutes later, he brought a plate over to me and I thanked him for doing so.

"So..." he started.

"So..." I laughed. The other members also started to gather around the TV as they all got their food.

"What was up with you last night?" He asked, making me confused.

"What do you mean?" 

"You practically ran up the stairs smiling like a little teenage boy who was talking to a girl they like." Jackson joined in.

"R-Really?" I stuttered, trying to hid my nervousness while I was eating my food.

"Who is she?" BamBam asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I-It was no one!" I failed at keeping it cool. They all oohed at my reaction.

"That just makes it more suspicious!" Mark said.

"Come on, you know you can tell us!" Junior teased.

"I am telling you...it was nothing! I wasn't talking to anyone." They all seemed disappointed at my answer.