twenty eight

//
{Friday; 6:57 pm}

*one new message*

Bradley: Sabrina please answer me. You've been ignoring my messages all week.

6:57 pm

Bradley: I know you're reading my messages. I want to talk about what was said on Saturday.

7:00 pm

Sabrina: why so I can be even more embarrassed? You made it very clear that you don't feel the same way...and that's completely okay. But you read my message and ignored me...that's what hurt, Bradley.

7:12 pm

Bradley: I was kind of in shock...I'm sorry.

7:13 pm

Sabrina: yeah, well me too. I should've never said it.

7:15 pm

Bradley: no don't apologize. Look Sabrina, I like you... A lot. I like you more than I've ever liked anyone else. And I know that I'm falling for you. I know I can love you but...I'm just not there yet.

7:17 pm

Bradley: but I shouldn't have ignored you... That was wrong of me. I just didn't know what to say because I'm not ready to say it back. I didn't want to hurt your feelings but I see that I ended up doing exactly that.

7:18 pm

Sabrina: honestly... I didn't expect you to say it back. I had just realized that I loved you the night before. When I thought you had gotten hurt and that I might've lost you ...it just kind of struck me. I know it's still early in our....kind of relationship, so I wasn't expecting your love confession in return.

7:24 pm

Bradley: I understand that now... I'm an idiot and this idiot is very sorry. Please forgive me.

7:25 pm

Sabrina: I forgive you. And I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have acted so childish and ignored you all week.

7:27 pm

Bradley: all is forgiven. So we're good? :)

7:29 pm

Sabrina: yeah, we're good. :)

7:30 pm

\\

I have no actual real life friends. Many people at my school are just not my kind of people...also I'm very shy so it's hard to make awesome & loyal friends who can bring be out of my shell.

No one is gonna find that or know what it means if they do.

Anyways if you want you can follow me on IG @ seriouslybrina or twitter @ seriouslybrinaa and we can be buddies and like each others tweets or pictures and stuff so yeah....

-Martina