thirty nine

//
{Sunday; 12:22 pm}

*one new message*

Sabrina: It's been 2 days...I miss talking to you. Please forgive me.

12:22 pm

Bradley: I'm sorry too, B. I shouldn't have gotten so mad and then questioned you about Peyton.

12:24 pm

Sabrina: you don't have to apologize, I was in the wrong. I'm really sorry.

12:27 pm

Bradley: let's just both forgive each other.

12:31 pm

Sabrina: deal. I love you Bradley.

12:33 pm

Bradley: I love you too. What have you been up to?

12:34 pm

Sabrina: um nothing really... But one thing actually did happened this weekend.

12:37 pm

Bradley: what happened?

12:38 pm

Sabrina: well...Ocean's dad stopped by.

12:41 pm

Bradley: seriously? Wow. Uh ...what did he want.

12:45 pm

Sabrina: he wanted to meet Ocean and he wanted to try and make things work between the two of us.

12:53 pm

Bradley: oh well um are you? I'd understand... He is the father of your child.

12:58 pm

Sabrina: no of course not. I can see that he's changed but.. Its taken him nearly 3 years to step up. I'm not gonna stop him from trying to have a relationship with Ocean but there will never be one between him and I. I love you Bradley, I only want you.

12:59 pm

Bradley: I love you too. And I only want you too, for as long as you'll have me. I'm so ready to meet you babe.

1:00 pm

Sabrina: 2 more months ❤

1:03 pm

Bradley: two months feels way too long. Maybe I should stay home when you come to California.

1:04 pm

Sabrina: as much as I would love to meet you earlier, you need to go on your vacation. We'll meet soon after, it'll be worth the wait.

1:07 pm

Bradley: I know it will. I'm ready for school to be over and then this trip.

1:08 pm

Sabrina: same. Oh and when I go to Cali, you're gonna have to tell me all the good places to visit. I'm gonna spam you with lots of pictures.

1:10 pm

Bradley: I can't wait :)

1:11 pm

\\

All these reenacted season wrap pics killed me.

Oh and this story is nearly over, I hope you've enjoyed it.

-Martina