ᕼOᗯ ᗰY ᔕTOᖇY ᗷEGᗩᑎ

🐾Carter's P.O.V🐾
"Hey my name is carter I'm 16 and your name is?", "My name is Jason and I'm also 16", "and may I ask where did u come from?", "Arizona","ok".

My friend Brianna set me up for a speed dating thing just because she said that I need a boyfriend so I'm stuck in this hell for 3 hours.But this boy seems to be nice.

"Next question Jason,if you where able to take a girl on a date and take her to your house what would you do with her?", "I would fuck her". "I'm sorry but PASS!!!!", I yelled, I guess he just wasn't right for me.

"Hi my name is carter and I'm 16 and your........" I looked up to see this hot guy sitting across from me I feel myself drool a little bit and stumble across me words,"and your n-n-name I-I-s". "My name is Dylan",he gave me a smirk as I was just staring at him all daydreamy," mhm", I coughed to go on " may I ask where u came from?"," I came from California San Diego and I'm 17 by the way I forgot to tell you"," it's ok and that's nice and last question for you were to a girl on a date and took her to your house what would you do?"," well to be honest I would grab my laptop,blankets and popcorn to watch Netflix movies until we get tired the fall asleep cuddling and kissing". It was the most awesome thing I ever heard and I was like yes your the one in my head.

The clock buzzed time was up for him and I stopped the speed dating thing and told the rest of the guys it's done I found my one and I before he left I ran up to him and asked him out on a date to the movies and he said yes.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
Oooooh so I guess she found the one she was looking for finally it took her 3 hours lol
Like this if u like it so far and comment what u think.