TᖇYIᑎG ᖴOᖇ ᑎEᗯ ᒪOᐯE

😏Ian's P.O.V😏
"So if i can't have Carter I guess I'll use her twin to get closer to her and then Carter will breakup with Dylan for me",I thought in my head during science class with Brianna, so during the project I went up to her."hey doll face,how you doing?" I say to her being sexy,"back the fuck off Ian and don't call me doll face",she was playing hard to get with me.

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
I can't believe he is trying to get with me I wanted to puke,"oh come on sweetie and can show you what a real man can do", I wanted to puke even more "you can't show me what a real man to do cause your not a real man",I said with a sassy attitude,then he scooted more towards me and starts to rub my arm."come on babygirl,please go out with me I'll do anything",I wasn't buying it at all,"aww it's so cute when u beg" and I chuckle a little bit "but if you don't back the fuck off I'm gonna scream rape",then he went back to his station I was so glad.

😏Ian's P.O.V😏
I will get her to love me one way or another.

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
Ok well this is getting interesting about Ian's plan but how is he gonna do cause Bri doesn't like him.but like if you like it so far and comment what you think.