TᕼE ᑎE᙭T ᗪᗩY ᗩT ᔕᑕᕼOOᒪ

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
In science class it was a normal until "class we have a new student and he moved up here from the U.K and his name is Mike",the teacher explained and my mouth dropped to see that it was the Mike from the mall and let me tell you I have a major crush on him.

😏Ian's P.O.V😏
As soon as the teacher announced the new student I looked towards Bree's way and I see her have dreamy eyes towards him and her mouth was opened. I was a little hurt cause I knew her and loved her the longest.

😎Mike's P.O.V😎
After the teacher announced me I asked her if I could have my partner be bree cause I knew her so I kinda trust her and she yelled at Bree "Bree darling your new partner will be Mike cause your top of the class and he knows you the best","ok". I couldn't wait to be her partner.

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
I couldn't wait to be his partner.and I was confused cause I like two guys at once,one I love and hate Ian and two I have a crush on the new guy that I met at the mall but it seems like me and mike will be good friends but idk I'm just gonna wait awhile to see who I like more.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
Oooh it's kinda getting heated so I think Ian is jealous and then Bree doesn't know who to pick.but like it if you like it so far and comment what you think.