GOIᑎG TO Iᗩᑎ'ᔕ ᕼOᑌᔕE ᑭᗩᖇT 2

Before this chapter starts just to let you know that this chapter might get a little bit of sexual so kids under 13 beware lol ok back to the chapter enjoy.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
They are in Ian's room.

😏Ian's P.O.V😏
We started to make out and things turn the other hand,I pushed her against the wall and I grabbed her thigh and pulled her leg up to my waist.

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
Then he started to kiss my neck and work his way down until my shirt stopped him then he took off my shirt and I took off his, he had nice abs.

😏Ian's P.O.V😏
She unbuckled my pants.

😍 Brianna's P.O.V😍
He pulled down my pants.and he lets his hands wander down my body to my area and he puts one finger in then next one more and he goes faster every minute.

😏Ian's P.O.V😏
She moans really loud so I hush her up by kissing her."do u want me to...",she was really horny,"yes".and then I take it as being serious.

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
He lays me on the bed and takes his boxers off and lays on top of me and from the dresser beside the bed he takes out a Pokéball and inside it is a golden square condom packet so I laugh as he put it on and I said "dickachu I chose you",then he slides his dick in me and my laughter turns into moans,and he goes faster every time I make a moan.then he stopped to look at the time,I had to go home cause it was almost 9:00 and I go to bed at 9:30 cause of school,so he toke the condom off and he puts his clothes back on and I do the same.

😏Ian's P.O.V😏
"Hey do u want a ride",I asked cause he twin left her here an hour ago just because she was getting tired of waiting for Bree,"yea sure",we got in the car and it was silent a little bit just because there wasn't much to talk about until I said "I love you Brianna and I'm sorry for what happened back there", I didn't know why I was sorry I just wanted to say sorry to what her response would be,"why r u sorry I had fun and I love you too",we got to her house and I walked her up to the door," i love you Ian", and she kisses me "I had a great time"she said with a nice sweet voice and I said "me too and I love you too Bree". I had the most amazing night

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
I had a wonderful night and I got ready for bed and I couldn't wait until I see Ian at school.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
Woah never saw that coming lol jk I did but it's getting steamy up in here but like if you like it so far and comment what u think.