TᕼE ᑎEᗯᔕ TO ᑕᗩᖇTEᖇ

Ok you might think the video is funny but it is a crush song so why not lol back to the story.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
I couldn't help it anymore I didn't know what to do so I went back home cause I knew Carter was there with Dylan.

🐾Carter's P.O.V🐾
I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to see that Brianna was there and she asked for Dylan to leave and come back tomorrow cause it was twin stuff that she wanted to talk about so he respected that and went back home.
"What is this about Bree",I was concerned,"it's about Ian I think I may have a crush on him and he has a big crush on me" she said in a panic, then I was more worried then concerned or even both at the same time."ummm I don't know what to say Bree he's a fuckboy and I know you,you don't like fuckboys so how about we go to the mall cause it's not that late and it closes at 11:00pm,and I checked the time it was only 9:12pm."ok" she said happy and I was glad she was happy,so we both got ready and we left.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
Ok well now she admits she has little feelings for him but will Brianna find a different person she might like? Like it if you like it so far and comment what you think.