ᗰOᑎᗪᗩY ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩ GIᖴT

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
I forgot that there is gonna be prom next week and hopefully Ian proposes to me to go to prom with him.

😏Ian's P.O.V😏
"I think that I'm gonna surprise Brianna at lunch today with a forgot to go to prom with me I need something cute and fluffy like a dog,yes a dog would be nice like a special dog with two different color eyes on each side she will love that", I thought in my head before headed down to school.

It was lunch time and I went in my car to go to the pet store to get her a puppy and one of them caught my eye that she would love so much and this puppy was a Saint Bernard boy and it had one blue eye and one brown eye it was really adorable and then I went to the supply store to get a poster and a huge box for the puppy,of course I put holes in the box so the puppy can breath.

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
I was getting worried because I didn't see Ian anywhere,until now he gave me a box with holes on top and it whimpered so cute like a puppy and I opted the box to see a cute puppy with different eyes that were beautiful and I named him mystic cause of his eyes,then Ian was holding a poster and I freaked out to see that the poster said "Please Don't Make The Puppy Sad and Go To Prom With Me?",I couldn't help to say yes because he was the love of my life asking me to our senior prom.

🐾Carter's P.O.V🐾
Dylan asked me to prom in the cutest way too he had a Bach of roses and A box of chocolates and his board said "Life Would Be Sweet If You Go To Prom With Me?",and of course I said yes

😉Dylan's P.O.V😉
Hahahaha I knew that she loves food so  I got her some for my promposal I'm the luckiest man to have her cause I love her so much.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
I know that this might not be the best chapter but it's something and don't say something bad cause that just hurts you know but I have another book that I'm working on also and it's called social love so go check that out but like if you like it so far and comment what u think.