ᑕᖇᑌᔕᕼIᑎG

Before we start this chapter I'm just gonna let you know that I know that the video is creepy and stalkerish but I like the song so just please go with the flow lol ok now go and enjoy the chapter.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
I know that I don't like Ian and all but now he seems to hangout with me more and more and it's getting suspicious cause I always see him catching glimpses at me and when I catch him he will look away and when we hang out he will have dreamy eyes and a blushy face but it's not like he likes me.......right?

😏Ian's P.O.V😏
I don't know what I have been thinking about I don't want Carter,Brianna is the one I want, I will change for her so she will like me and she will be my girlfriend cause I'm starting to like her more and more everything is so special to me about her, her eyes always sparkles,her lips look nice and soft,her hair looks wonderful and it matches her personality,and I love her in every way and I will do anything for her,that's why I'm planning to ask her out on Friday and I can't wait.

😍Brianna's P.O.V😍
I don't really like he to much you know just as a friend cause he's a fuckboy and I don't wanna deal with fuckboys I need someone who is going be there for me until the end like Rick and Evelyn off of "The Mummy" movies you know like that.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
Awww Ian really likes her and she doesn't even know what he is willing to do for her I hope that she will pass his playboy ways and know that he will change for her.but like if you like it so far and comment what you think.