ᔕEᑕOᑎᗪ ᗪᗩTE ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎEᗪ

🐾Carter's P.O.V🐾
I got ready cause Dylan was gonna take me out for dinner before we went to the movies. He got home with the supplies to make that silly sign cause he didn't want to lose me again,and he got ready to,then we headed out the door.

😉Dylan's P.O.V😉
I couldn't tell her now what happened at the store I had to tell her later maybe when we get home from the movies that sounded like a good plan

🐾Carter's P.O.V🐾
We got to the restaurant "Pizza Dave's"
I ordered a special pizza I loved so much it has pepperoni,olives and sausage on it and I know it's a weird combination but I love it, Dylan got a Hawaiian Pizza he loves it but I don't cause of pineapples I think it's weird to put fruit on pizza don't u think so too?

😉Dylan's P.O.V😉
We got to the movies and we went to go see the new movie "Nerve",it was a cool movie I got to admit but the only reason I barley watched the movie because of Carter cause she was absolutely stunning and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

🐾Carter's P.O.V🐾
After the movie we went back to his place and we talked a little bit while I was packing to go back home cause we had school in the morning.Then I asked him if he got everything that he needed and he said "yea and ummm I need to tell you something......happened...at....the store".he stumbled over his words,"what happened at the store Dylan?" I asked very concerned. He told me everything and after that I hugged him and said "please don't do that ever again I don't want you to go to jail next time","ok" he said in a sorrow voice and he took me home,then I went to bed and I wondered what would happen at school tomorrow.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
Hey guys sorry that I didn't create a next chapter soon enough but it was my birthday so I had to spend it with my sisters and mom. But like if you like it so far and comment what u think.