TᕼE IᑎᑕIᗪEᑎT ᗩT TᕼE ᔕTOᖇE

😉Dylan's P.O.V😉
Thank god she left now I can set up the table and cook up some dinner for us so we can have a romantic candle light dinner.

🐾Carter's P.O.V🐾
"Idk why he wanted me to go to the store I swore I saw food in the fridge", I thought to myself picking up a bag of chips. I tried to get the soda and I almost fell and I turn to look the Ian was there to catch me,"ummm hey doll face be careful or you'll fall and I won't be there to catch you",as he says grabbing a litter of soda " first of all don't call me doll face second of all I don't need you to catch me I'm fine on my own", I sticked out my tongue at him as I left to the next aisle.

He comes up behinds me and gives me a hug and he lets his hands wander to my ass and he squeezes it and I want to stop him,but it was to late cause when no one was looking he put his hand down my pants and then puts one finger and puts it in my vagina and goes faster every time I try to moan and the he stops cause someone was coming but he whispered in my ear before I left that if  I went to his house he might give me more then his fingers, and I know that felt good but I couldn't just do that to Dylan I couldn't or could I.

😉Dylan's P.O.V😉
Patricia came over and we had are candle light dinner and we cuddled a little bit then we started to make out and the door was unlocking and Carter dropped everything to the floor.

🐾Carter's P.O.V🐾
He was cheating on me with his ex Patricia and she left cause she didn't want to be dead by me after she left I cried while packing my overnight bag,"babe can we just talk about this","NO YOU CHEATED ON ME IF YOU EVER WANT TO GET BACK WITH ME YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME YOU LOVE ME ILL BE AT IAN'S HOUSE". I slammed the door shut and left to Ian's house.

😉Dylan's P.O.V😉
She didn't exactly know what happened between Patricia because it wasn't what it looked like at all.
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
Woah well she caught Dylan cheating on Carter or was he,like this if you like it so far and comment what u think.