ᑕᗩᖇTEᖇ'ᔕ ᗷIᖇTᕼᗪᗩY

🐾Carter's P.O.V🐾
Finally it was the day I turn 17 now and Brianna is there and mom sitting on each side of my singing happy birthday as I blow out the candle on my M&M cupcake.Someone knock at the door and I checked who it was it was Dylan,I rolled my eyes and opened the door,"what the hell do u want","I wanna second chance Carter I never wanted to hurt you and it was unexpected I didn't know that Ian broke up with her and that she was coming over I don't love her anymore I only love you and she kissed me first and I'm sorry I didn't stop and told her to stop but I just love promise and I'll make sure that no other girl except you comes in the house and if it makes u feel better I'll make a sign and put it by the door or even on the door if u want".
It was a long apology but I really love him and I guess he can have a second chance,"fine I'll give you a second chance","I'll go get started on the sign baby". He gave me a tight hug and left to go to the store to get the supplies and I shook my head saying "I love him so much",and started to laugh.

😉Dylan's P.O.V😉
"Why the fuck are you here?"
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
Well good thing that she gave him a second chance like it was by accident and he really was being serious about the sign lol.like it if u like it so far and comment what u think.