Prologue

I saw him at the convenient store where I work and it was love at first sight.

"Will you...go out with me ?" I asked but then he said,
"I don't even know you."

And for some reason my heart just crumbled liked bread crumbs and I got the feeling that it was being coated in chicken and being fried, so then I introduced myself and gave a bit of too much information really need but then he will then know me so...

"I'm Erza Scarlet, age 19, born in Magnolia, my parents are divorced so I live with my mom, I don't have any siblings, I just lost my wisdom tooth yesterday, I really wanna marry a person who likes my natural red hair, I'm gonna get my driving license soon too!, since the past few days I had decided to diet for you, and I actually stalk you sometimes but now that I'm confessing to you I will stop now I promise and last but not the least, I have abundant feelings for you and if you reject me I don't think I can live."

Yea..I probably had said too much because the next thing I knew, he turned around and walked away from me.

But I was so desperate for him to love me back, that I ran behind him and grabbed his wrist tightly.

He looked back at me, as annoyed as ever and flinched, making me fall down on my butt.

"Stay away from me." He said harshly, but in a calm manner.

That was pretty rude of him, but If he thinks I will give up that easily, he was wrong.

"JELLAL FERNANDES!" I really don't know why my voice had increased a million times more than it had to, but I was too busy thinking of ways to make him mine and for the record, I have to say that the people on streets stopped their work and turned their heads towards me.

"GIVE ME HUNDRED DAYS!"

Seriously? Hundred days? Why did I say that? Why didn't I say two hundred days or thousand days?

"Huh?" He grimaced irritatingly.

"GIVE ME HUNDRED DAYS! I WILL  MAKE SURE YOU FALL FOR ME IN HUNDRED FRICKIN DAYS!"

Okay...I did lose my mind that time. Why? Why did I say that? What had gotten into me? Does love really make someone so crazy?

"Hm..." He sighed. "And what if you don't?"

Boom, and there he goes asking that question.

"Then...then I will give up on you and marry someone else!"

He laughed.
Sure go ahead and laugh at me, that was the last thing I really wanted.

"BUT IF I DO THEN YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME ON THE HUNDREDTH AND ONE DAY!"

That ought to make him accept the challenge.

He stopped laughing and looked down at me in utter amusement or rather what looked like, "what's up with this strange annoying lady."

But then he spoke, "Deal." Raising one of his brows high and mighty.
"Let's see how you can make me yours Scarlet and believe me when I say, that I'm hard to get."

Pfft...

"Oh you leave that up to me Fernandes! I won't lose to you!"

And we glared at each other, but in a way only he was glaring because I became too immersed staring into his hazel brown eyes. Those lovely, enticing eyes.

And that's how it came to be.
I crossed my fingers behind my back because I only had hundred days to make Jellal mine.
Only hundred damn days to make sure he marries me.

And the first day, starts tomorrow.