Day 92- Kagura.

"I'm really sorry, Erza. Me and Mavis wanted to come but--"

"It's okay, Zeref. If you are busy it can't be helped then, can it?"

"Ah, I wish I could though...It's an amazing news you gave me and I wish I could've shared the happiness with you and him."

"It sucks but it's fine, Zeref. Don't think about it too much. Just make sure to come to my wedding." I laughed.

"I will be there a day before." He laughed back.

"Hopefully."

"Then, I gotta go now. There's some unfinished work I have to complete."

"Good luck, Zeref."

"You too, Erza. Congratulations once again."

"Thank you!"

"Then." He disconnected the call.

I sighed. I had hoped that Zeref and Mavis would've at least come to the party but I guess it can't be helped. People aren't always free to come and go whenever they wish, can they?

I took a deep breath and decided to head out again to the living room where everyone had already arrived with a cake.

I thought Jellal would be mad and annoyed for organizing a party without his consent but fortunately, he wasn't. He gladly wore the colorful flower garlands Natsu and Lucy had bought for us and happily accepted the tiniest of gifts. Mom made us some snacks and left for an important appointment (or maybe she just didn't want to disturb us by being in the party since she dislikes to be between teenagers, says it makes her feel old) Even Bob's and Rogue's group had arrived, including Dyst who looked uncomfortable around me...I wonder though, why he was acting so strange but I couldn't hold onto that thought longer because we had already begun to create a nuisance. Yuri texted me that he was on his way. Gajeel, Levy, and Freed decided on random games. Meredy was casually talking to Jellal and for the first time, I didn't feel jealous. Everyone was enjoying themselves. There were jokes, music and romantic, love at first sight stories.

Everything was normal. Well, I would've said that a few minutes ago... but everything wasn't normal anymore. It all started with the ringing of the doorbell.

Jenny was nearest to the door and was about to go and open it but I stopped her. I thought it was Yuri so I wanted to open the door. I don't know why I had the strongest feeling that it would be Yuri but it was not. I opened the door and in front of me stood a tan girl. She wore a ribbon on her head and wore knee length brown dress. "Yes?" I asked enquiringly.

"Erza Scarlet, I think you know who I am." She smiled.

"Uh? Sorry...I don't know who you are...have we met before?"

"Not met but you do know me," She opened her purse and slid out a blue envelope. "Does this ring any bell?"

I stared at the blue envelope and gasped. It couldn't be...the girl who sent me the threatening letter...

"You! It's you..." Strangely or maybe in reflex, I tried to close the door and run to Jellal to tell him that she was here but my plan didn't seem to work. She pushed the door with her leg and entered without my permission. She grabbed my wrist before I could run to the living room and placed her hand on my mouth. I didn't expect her to be that strong...I couldn't even control my body. The only name I wanted to scream was Jellal's.

"You really don't know how to quit, do you? Even after threatening you and Jellal-San...I didn't want to do this but you made me, Erza." She nudged me with her elbow to move forward and I did. Slowly and anxiously. She had held both my hands behind my back, so struggling was just useless unless I tried to kick the weakest part of her body...but she's a girl so I couldn't do that...If we talk this out with her, then—