Day 10- Summer Daylight (Part 1)

I woke up early to get to work because I had a feeling it was a going to be a long day, so I ate my bowl of cereal and left after hugging my mom a goodbye.
But before going to the store, I went to his place to check.

I rang his doorbell, but there was no response.I rang again, and again and again but still nothing.

Did he go somewhere? Because no matter how much he doesn't want to see my face, he can't guess it's me who's ringing the bell and won't open it right, Say I could be the mailman or the milkman, which concludes he's not at home.

P.S. I don't have his number. Can you believe that?

Disappointed and not to mention a little sad that there still was no Jellal around for me to see, I eventually went to the store.

And I know that today, the day will pass slowly purposely.

The clouds are taking their time moving ahead, the people are lazily walking, there is no wind in the air, and there's a really cute but shiftless cat staring right at me from the French window

--

Kagura dropped by the store at exactly three with a bag of costumes.

"Well, which color wig do you want Erza?" She asked as she opened the gigantic suitcase."Does it matter? And why the hell do you have so many costumes? Didn't you say you only came for a week to stay here?"

"It's not mine, it's my friend's, she actually works in an store that rents costumes so I requested her to give me a few for a day. How about Blond wig?"

I took the wig from her hand and tried it on in front of the mirror. (We were in the staff room, though the place got really cramped)

"You think that's a few? Yea, I think I will go with the blond Kagu.""Do you wanna like, become a pirate or a- captain, or a pilot?" She asked."I want to be a guy." I dead-panned."A guy. Got it." She fidgeted something from the trunk and suddenly pulled out a black tuxedo. "Tuxedo?" I questioned confusedly."Can you be a gentleman?" She raised her brows. "I can, but that's too much. Why don't we go simple huh?""Simple? Erza he would only think we are friends if we casually walk, but if you wear this suit and hand me a bunch of flowers with a kiss on my hand, that's going to tick him off and that's going to make him follow us!" She vigorously shook my shoulders.

"Alright gee...You seem to be all ready and go." I sighed.

She threw me the tux and indicated me to wear it. "We don't have time, chop-chop Erza!""But it's only 3:15, we still have 45 minutes-" "He's going to come early anyways." She crossed her arms."Huh?""He has no time sense." "Which means he's going to arrive later right?" I frowned."Nah, he's the type of guy to come early." "Hm..Wow.""I know. Good for me." She chuckled."Okey then, lemme go and immerse myself in the character." I took a deep breath."You go girl! You're my only shot at this!" "Don't you worry Kagura! I will make sure Rogue falls for you no matter what!"Yea! Now go!""Got it! Until then can you just keep a watch on the store?""Piece of cake." Kagura walked out the staff room and I got ready to change into a gentlemanly gentleman.

--

"So when do you think he's coming?" I asked from the Bluetooth as I bought a bouquet of flowers from the shop opposite the store and surprisingly, my disguise worked since the old lady knows me pretty well but she didn't recognize me.