Day 17- The end of a friendship?

{Authors note- oh mah gosh everyone! I AM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING AFTER A DAMN MONTH!!!! I swear I didn't forget about this, it's just that I was too busy and I had a lot on my mind and it just...days just passed.
*bows deeply* please forgive me for my negligence! I will make sure this won't happen again.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter since its kind of like my comeback haha.

Follow, vote, comment and HAPPY READING!}

--

"You sure you can handle this Freed?"

"Of course Erza, I think you forgot but I used to work here before working at Nirvana, I don't remember much but I will get the hang of it again in no time."

"Thank you so much Buddy! What would I have done without you!"

"You would have missed your date."

"Anyways, he's waiting outside and I'm really sorry to put you into so much trouble although you were enjoying your free time..." I bowed deeply with my hands clasped together in guilt and gratitude.

"Will you leave now, there are customers waiting in line." He said and pushed me away.

"Thank you again!" I yelled.

"Good luck!" He yelled back.

Immediately running out the store, I noticed Jellal waiting for my by the bus stop.
The way the sun shone on him, the way he was waiting for me, the way he wore white shirt with blue jeans; it all felt like a dream. A beautiful, amazing, unbelievable dream.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I said and he turned around.

"It's fine. You sure you're not busy?"

I nodded.

"Let's go then." He walked and I followed.

"Where are we going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Someplace."

"Someplace? Does that 'someplace' have a name?"

"Yea, something."

"O-kay..."

"Why are you walking behind like a stalker? Well, no offense you are one, but it's weird talking to you like this."

"Uh..." I daresay my face is now as red as a tomato... But anyways, I quickened my steps and stood a ready Jellal. We were walking, and walking and there was less talking--actually, no talking at all-- and walking and walking and gosh, I'm still wondering where he's talking me to and now we just entered some kind of an aquarium and look, there are fishes in huge tanks. Wow, didn't see that coming.

And we're still walking, and I asked him why we've come here, and he said its cause he wanted to see the fishes.
Like seriously? Is he playing a prank on me? Cause I wouldn't take someone to an aquarium just because I wanted to see the damn pretty fishes!

On another note, we're still walking, and we bought a slush--not the couple one but the regular one-- and it was tasty, but that aside, we just entered an elevator and guess what?