Grayza One Shot - If only...

[A/N - Heyya Minna! How are you all doing? This is a one shot I wrote a few months back and I just thought I would share it with you all haha. It might not be as great as most of my works, but honest feedback is always appreciated. It's just something I wrote when I was bored so please excuse my grammatical errors if there are any... Enjoy reading and next chapter of 100 days will be updated soon!] 

--

When the words "I do" flowed out of Erza Scarlet's mouth, Gray Fullbuster knew that his life was now connected to her.

He could finally see her captivating smile and entrancing gaze every single day now and gosh, he could see her beside her every morning.

That's what he had ever wanted since middle-school. Erza was his first and last love, although she was rather hard-to-get, Gray persevered until the end, making his only dream come true.

In another year, Gray worked hard to get for themselves a new home, small but spacious and comfortable for the couple.

Erza resigned from her work since her husband was earning enough income for the both of them to spend their lives carefree.

After a couple of euphoric days and satisfied nights they found out that a new person was about to occupy their small little house.

"Gray...You're gonna be a dad." Erza hugged him tightly as she tried to hold back her tears of joy. She was a rather inexpressive person, but at this moment, her inexpressiveness gave her away.

"And you're gonna be a mom." He chuckled and embraced her even tighter.

Erza buried her face in his chest, "I'm so happy, I can't stop crying." She chuckled.

"Then don't." He chuckled with her and kissed her head, slowly caressing it.

Days went by like passing wind and waves of blue-ish green ocean.

Sometimes Erza would sleep early before Gray would get home since she would feel a bit weak and tired, and other times Gray would come home excusing himself from work only to take special care of her wife.

However, even those days passed in a blink of an eye and the one thing Gray cared to notice was that Erza was getting thinner and weaker by each day.

"You are eating well while I'm at work, right?" Gray asked, intertwining his hands with hers.

"Of course, I am."

"Then why are looking so weak? If you don't eat, the baby's going to be weak as well."

"I know Gray, but I'm eating and believe me, a lot."

"Hm..."

"What? Don't get so worried my dear hubby, I'm alright, I'm just tired that's all."

"Well that doesn't look like 'just tired' to me..."

"You know what? If you want I will eat one whole chicken in front of you right now, maybe then you will believe how much I and our baby eat."

Gray laughed and kissed her forehead. "Let's go to the doctor once for a check-up alright?"

"Uh...actually, I already went and she said I'm fine."

"What?" Gray let go of her, "You went without me to the doctor?"

"Well, yea-"

"How can you do such a risky thing, Erza?" Gray's voice increased higher.

Confused by his sudden change of tone, Erza asked, "What do you mean risky? I wasn't feeling well and you were busy so I thought I would go on my own-."