Day 57- A place where he could be...

[Authors note- Once again, I apologize for the late update minna! I'm currently at my grandma's house for a few days so It would be quite difficult for me to update which means, you're going to have to wait until next week for the next chapter T-T! I'm sorry but I hope you understand...Anyway, Thank you all for supporting my work, it really means a lot to me and I hope I can always make you feel that you're in the story itself~ I always try my best and hopefully, till the end your love and support will mean everything to me. Thank you once again and Happy reading!] 

--

"Erza, where are you going?" Gray asked as I kenlt down and began tieing my laces.

"To find out where Jellal ran off to."

"Okay first, he didn't run off and second, how are you going to do that?"

"I don't know but I have to find him..."

"Gee Erza, why do you make such strange choices?"

"He really didn't say anything where he was going?" I asked and dusted my hands on my jeans.

"No...just said he wasn't going to come back anytime soon," He sighed and placed his hands on his hips.

"Man..." I threw the bag over my shoulders and turned around towards the door, "You will take care of everything, right Gray?" I asked.

"Do I have a choice? But Erza Scarlet, deciding not to come back until you find Jellal is a bit too much..."

"When you're in love, nothing seems too much Gray."

"But I'm damn worried about you! Your parents will be too! This world is not safe! What if something happens to you? Where should I find you? At least come back home before midnight and then you can search other places early in the morning--"

"I'm going by trains so it's impossible. Don't worry about me, I have a someone in mind who can help me find Jellal."

"And who is that someone?"

"Just someone. I'm going now. Take care Gray."

"Can't I come with you? Please, I will make sure not to get in your way but just...let me come with you!"

"I can't let you because you need to take care of things here--"

"Didn't you say yourself that your mom wouldn't care even if you're gone? So she wouldn't care even now, right? She only wants you by the time of the wedding, we will find Jellal and come back by then!"

"Gray, why are you so stubborn?" I rolled my eyes.

"Please?"

I pondered for a while...I don't mind having a company with me and surely enough, finding Jellal would be easier if there are two people but...I'm just worried about mom flipping out when she finds out that I ran away--well, not literally but I gotta find Jellal because I have a feeling he has something he wants to say to me... I don't think the confession that I was imagining was really my imagination...His words are still echoing in my ears. I can still feel the vibration and I sure as hell not going to lose him after coming this far!

"Fine...Pack your bags quickly cause the train leaves in an hour."

"ALL RIGHT!" Gray screamed excitedly and dashed to his room.

--

"The train to Kyoto will arrive in two minutes, please stand behind and line and give way for the passengers."

"Erza, if you don't mind me asking, why the hell are we going to Kyoto all of a sudden?"

"To meet that someone."