Biological Clock in our body!

》We have a "biological clock" ticking inside our body. It is very precise. It helps to regulate the various body functions including our sleeping time.

》From 11 pm to 3 am most of our blood circulation concentrates in the liver. This is the time when our body undergoes detoxification process - one of the important functions of the liver.

》The liver breaks down and neutralises the toxins accumulated during the day. If we don't sleep at this time our liver cannot carry out this detoxification process smoothly.

》If we sleep at 11 pm, we have full 4 hours to detoxify our body. If we sleep at 12, we have 3 hours. If we sleep at 1 am, we have 2 hours. And if we sleep at 2 am we have only 1 hour to detoxify.

》What if we sleep at 3 am? We won't have any time left for our body to detoxify completely. If we continue this late sleeping pattern, toxins will accumulate inside our body resulting in tissue damage, and making us victims of life style diseases.

》We must have experienced that if we go to sleep very late, we wake up feeling very tired, no matter how much we sleep. Sleeping late and waking up late will make our body miss out many other important functions too.

》From 3 am to 5 am most of the blood concentrates in the lungs. If we get up early and do exercise and breathe in fresh air, preferably in a garden, our body will get energised, because early morning air is very fresh and rich in beneficial negative ions.

》From 5 am to 7 am, most of the blood concentrates in the stomach. We should have breakfast during these hours, so that our body gets the maximum nutrients benefit to prepare us for the next day activities.

》Skipping breakfast is a very bad habit and causes health problems in future.

》Therefore, going to bed early, waking up early, doing exercises like a brisk walk, followed by a nutritious breakfast is the ideal day to day routine.

》And this healthy habit is synchronous to our natural biological clock.

》People living in the village or on country side sleep early, wake up early & have an early morning meal. They are therefore more healthy than those living in cities with disoriented sleeping schedule and the habit of skipping breakfast.

☆☆☆☆☆
Hey gummybears. Pls vote and comment. It would be an honour for me. Thank you.