Chapter 1- Tu'La invades

~STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW!~
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
I'll put this is every chapter and ~STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW!~
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
F/G - Favorite Gem
I'll put this is every chapter and update it as the story goes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Y/N's POV~
Today is just a normal day is RavenSlash, a village where EVERYONE is welcomed. Our Lord is a Meif'wa, and she lets Werewolfs is the village! Which is awesome, if you ask me. If you don't already know, I am a werewolf. I have F/C ears, and a F/C tail. I was minding my own business, until I heard screaming. I rushed outside of my house, clutching my F/G sword. I noticed Lady Izzy fighting, her blue hair swishing with her every movement. Her happy grey eyes were now a furious shade of red, and her purple cat ears were stuck against her head. She was in shadow knight armor, holding a long red broadsword. I ran to her, and covered her back.
"What did you do to anger Tu'La, Iz?" I asked the young lord.
"Nothing. They just appeared. Probably because we are the third most powerful village in Ru'An." Her voice was low and demonic.
"Alright M'Lord. Let's get out of this, Kay?" I asked her.
"Yep. I'll make sure of it. Sadly, it looks like we'll be the only survivors." She said, her voice wavering.
"Hmpf." I growled as I killed 3 Tu'La guards. The fell to the ground with a thump. Tu'La decided to retreat, since we were strong, and obviously not going to give up anytime soon.
"Alright Iz. Where are we gonna go now?" I asked the blue haired girl.
"Phoenix Drop. My sister used to live there, but she's been missing for 15 years." Izzy sighed as she looked down.
"It's ok, how do you even remember her anyway? Were'nt you like, 3?" I asked her.
"Dad told me stuff about her." She replied, shifting out of her Shadow Knight form.
"Oh. We best be on our way, then." I replied. She just nodded.
*TIME SKIP! Brought to you by- UNDYNE! NGAHHHHHH!*
"UGHHHHH WE'VE BEEN WALKING FOREVER! WHERE EVEN IS PHOENIX DROP?" I groaned.
"Right hereee~" Izzy chirped. I looked up, and saw a gate.
"Great, I really need a nap." I groaned.
"Alright, sleepy puppy. I'm going to go talk to the lord of this village." She explained as she tied her light blue hair up into a high ponytail.
"Mmmmkay." I grumbled, collapsing on a bench.
~Izzy's POV~
Time to go talk to the lorrrrddddddddd!~  I ran into a woman with black hair and hazel eyes, who was being followed by another woman with light blue hair, with matching blue eyes. She looked kinda like-
"KATELYN?!?!?" I screamed.
"IZZY?!" She screamed back at me.
"BIG SIS! OMGIMISSEDYOUSOMUCHDADWASOWORRIEDANDIATEYOURFOODANDSTOLEYOURSTUFFAND-"
"Wait, you ATE MY FOOD?!"She screeched.
"Mayybeeeeee~" I sang.
"You.Are.So.DEAD!" And she started to chase me around.