Chapter 9- I'm A Shadow Knight Now.

~STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW!~
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
I'll put this is every chapter and update as te story goesssss~
~Y/N's POV~
Great, I'm basically the spawn of satan now. Just greaaatttt(note sarcasm <3) UGH! WHATEVER! I ran through the nether portal, still in my shadow knight form. Right after I came out, someone fell on me from behind. I turned around to see Izzy. She was pale and weak.
"Hey." She said normally.
"Hey? HEY?! THATS ALL YOU SAY?! LOOK AT YOURSELF, YOU LOOK LIKE DEATH!" I screamed angrily. She shrugged.
"OFF TO PHOENIX DROP!" She said, randomly growing purple wings and flying off in the direction of Phoenix Drop.
"Well that just happened..." I mumbled.
"Yes, yes it did." A voice from behind me said. I turned around, and Vylad was leaning on the now broken nether portal.
"Huh. Your fast." I said to him.
"Or you're just slow?" He shot back. I shrugged.
"Well, welcome to the dark side." Vylad said with a smirk, his green eyes flashing red for a second.
"Vylad, you're a strange person." No response.
"Vylad?" I looked at where he last was, and he was gone.
"Huh. He's odd." I mumbled. I walked towards Phoenix Drop, and Travis tackled me when I got to the gates.
"SO THATS WHERE YOU WERE! THE NETHER!" He exclaimed. I nodded.
"I'm a shadow knight." I said in a weird voice.
"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*gasps for air*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" He screamed.
"Well ok then."