Chapter 10- Her past

~STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW!~
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
I'll put this is every chapter and update as te story goesssss~
BEFOEE THE STORY STARTS! I HAVE 10 FOLLOWERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :D! Thank you guys so much!!! ON TO THE STORY!
~Y/N's POV~
"Traaavvvviiiisssss!" I screamed.
"WHHAAAATTTT?"
"Plz leave mah butt alone."
"NEVAR!"
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!"
I have no clue how to continue this. Let's check on Izzy!
~Izzy's POV~
My light brown hair was flowing behind me, and crystal blue eyes reflected the colors of the rainbow from the light. I'm not really related to Katelyn... I was adopted, and I dyed my hair blue to fit in....
~Flashback~
~2 year old Izzy's POV~
"Look at her eyes, Shad.... She's different... We both have black hair and brown eyes, yet somehow... She has blue wyes and light brown hair.. My only child... She's special. I can feel it." My mom said to my dad.
"Yeah. I wonder how Menphia is doing....? She's going to be reborn with no memories...." My father said to my mother.
"Well, I'll be dealing with the same thing. So, I think she'll be fine." My mom said, a smile plastered on her face.
"Hahahahahaha.... Pathetic. The divine warriors, talking like this?" A man said, his black hair almost glowing. He grabbed my mom and dad, killing them both. He didn't see me.
"Another vote for Zane Ro'Meave." The man said.
Ever since ten I had learned to HATE That name.....

Zane Ro'Meave.
~Flashback end~
Drip, drip.
My tears fell off of my face and into the lake.
"I will avenge you mom and dad.."
~Y/N's POV~
"Hehehehehehehe... Look at this MASTERPIECE!" I whisper screamed. Travis an I had pranked Garroth. We painted his room pink, and added drawings of ponys everywhere. It was beautiful. I loved it. Travis and I fistbumped.
"We did good. We did good." Travis and I said at the same time. Then we ran all the way to my house, went inside, and locked the doors.