Chapter 14- NO!

~STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW!~
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
I'll put this is every chapter and update as te story goesssss~
~Y/N's POV~
I watched something horrifying happen in front of me... Izzy got mad at one of the guards, and now they're torturing her, and forcing us to watch. I screamed out for her earlier, landing me chained up next to her. After she's tortured.... It's my turn..
"JUST KILL ME!!!" Izzy screamed as blood poured out of her side. Laurance was trying not to go ballistic, pulling at his hair. Travis had a horrified look, and APHMAU was crying and looking at Izzy, who was most likely not going to make it home with us.
"Alright. We've caused enough damage to this one. No on to the other." A guard said, turning to me.
"NO!! Torture me more.... J-just leave her alone!" Izzy screeched.
"Alrighty, then." The guards chuckled, taking the chains off of me and putting me in the cell with the others. I looked at Izzy, who weakly smiled at me. She was saving us all..... All of a sudden, they hit her with a wip. She just hung there, not even caring anymore. Her ears were dropped down, her tail limp.
"I'm doing this for you guys... I love you guys... A lot more than you think.." She barely whispered, yet we heard her.
"NOOOOOOOOO!" And Laurance went ballistic.