Chapter 15- The Death of a Friend

~STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW!~
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
I'll put this is every chapter and update as te story goesssss~
~Y/N's POV~
Memories of times with Izzy flashed through my head as tears streamed down my face.
~Flashback~
"C'mon Izzy!" The 6 year old with H/C haired girl screamed to her best friend.
"I'm not leaving! I can't!!!" The light brown haired girl screamed. Her eyes were wide, and tears were streaming down her face. Her siblings bodies wee behind her, and she sobbed more.
"Please... Don't leave me.... Don't go... Isaac... Grace... No.." The girl sobbed. Her family had been attacked, and her best friend, Y/N, was trying to get her to leave to a safe area. The girl wouldn't budge. All she had left of her family was gone. She wanted to scream, to cry her heart out, but she couldn't... Not here... Not now... Izzy's icy blue orbs looked at Y/N's E/C ones, fear, sadness, and pain showing.
"We'll come back for them, right?" She asked her best friend.
"Yes. Of course!!" Y/N exclaimed.
~Flashback end~
~New Flashback~
"MOM! DAD!!! NOOOO!" 13 year old Y/N screamed as her parents died. Zane Ro'Meave had come back, after killing Izzy's brother and sister, to kill Y/N's parents.
"Y/N!!!!! MR. AND MRS. L/N!!! NO!" Izzy screamed, running to the scene and collapsing in front of it.
"N-no...... N-n-n-no.... NOOOOO!" She screamed. Y/N stood there, sobbing. Izzy got up, an hugged her grieving friend.
"Let's stick together...As orphans... We'll get out of this Y/N... I swear to Irene.... We'll get revenge on whoever did this to us..." Izzy soothed, tears already falling down her own pale face.
"Thank you... Izzy..." Y/N smiled at her friend.
"Mhm... Now C'mom, let's go home..."
~Flashback end~
~New flashback~
~19 year old Y/N's POV~
"IZZY! GET UP! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" I screamed up stairs. No response. I looked outside and the 17 year old was already fighting, a terrified mother holding her daughter behind her. Izzy was protecting a family. That family must have reminded her of her family. She usually doesn't protect people. But then I notice who she was fighting. It was Zane. She had a look of determination on her face, and she was most defenently mad. This village, RavenSlash, was everything to her. She wouldn't let anyone hurt this village without a fight. I noticed Zane stab his sword right through Izzy.
"IZZY!" I screamed as she collapsed into someone's arms. He had dark brown hair and red eyes. Shadow knight.
"NO! IZZY!!!!" I screamed, running after the shadow knight... I didn't know I would get her back two years later, and lose her again...
"Izzy... No.."
~Flashback end~
Izzy stopped struggling against them, and her head hung low. All of a sudden, Lucinda ran in, splashing potions on the guards and knocking them out. She unlocked the cages, and I ran to Izzy, unchained her, and held her close to me.
"Izzy... No... Don't leave me... Don't leave us... Please...."
(A/N- sorry I'm giving myself such a dramatic death XD I just needed something big to happen- do I thought- why not kill myself of and make it dramatic?)
"Izzy..No..." Laurance cried as he picked her up, holding her close to him.
She weakly looked up at him, her icy blue eyes showing pain.
"H-hey.... Do-don't cr-cry..." She stuttered, wiping away his tears with her thumb.
"Heh... How do I not cry when the love of my life is dying?" He asked her. She only smiled. I cried harder and Travis held me close to him.
"It-it's ok-ok... I-I'll be with the-them.... Mo-mom... Da-dad... Is-Isaac... Gr-Grace... And- and he-hey... You never know... I-I could come ba-back, right..? I-i- j-just do-don't forget me- o-ok?" She asked us, a small smile on her face.
"Oh Iz... I could never forget you." I cried.
"I-I'll always remember you Guys.... I-I'll miss you.." She said as tears rolled down her pale cheeks.
"Heh, ne-never thought I'd li-live to see the day- the day we kil-killed Za-Zane Ro-Ro'Meave... I-i was right..." Her head fell back into Laurance's arms.
"Good-Goodbye... Fr-friends..." She whispered and smiled. Then her head fell limp.
"NOOOOOO!" Laurance and I screamed.
"He-her sacrifice won't be in vain... I swear... I will kill Zane, Izzy.... I'll do it... For you! You deserve it.... Oh I'm gonna miss you so much..." By now tears were streaming down everyone's faces. Laurance picked Izzy up and we went with Lucinda, outside of the door, where everyone was waiting. Laurance was in the background, so no one could see Izzy.