Bloopers part 1

CHAPTER ONE

"What did you do to anger Tu'La, Iz?" I asked the young lord.
"I snatched their weaves." I gasped dramatically.
"IZZY NO!"
"IZZY YES!"

"Alright Iz. Where are we gonna go now?" I asked the blue haired girl.
"FUNKY TOWN!"
"what."
"FUNKY TOWNNNN!"
"FUNKY TOWNNNNNNNN!" Travis screamed as he fell out of the sky.
"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"Alright, sleepy puppy. I'm going to go talk to the lord of this village." She explained as she tied her light blue hair up into a high ponytail.
"B A R K." I screamed.
"DOG WHERE-" The director screamed, running on set.
"Hello. I am dog." I said in a monotone voice.
"nOOOO I GOT SO EXCITED I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA PET A DOGGO!"
"suffer."

CHAPTER 2

"But I need to watch Katelyn's butt from this benchhhhhhhh!" A guy whined.
"but senpai you're supposed to watch my butt! I WILL KILL KATELYN FOR YOUR LOVE!"
"This is Minecraft not yandere simulator!" Izzy screamed from a tree.
"How did you even-"
"Magic."

"Yep, that's what she said old man." I said to him.
"I am not an old man." He stated.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yes- no- wait..." His face contorted into one of confusion and I burst out laughing.
"WE NEED A NEE TRAVIS, THIS ONE BROKE!" Izzy screamed from the trash can.
"HOW DO YOU KEEP GETTING IN THESE PLACES?!"
"mAgIc"

"NEVER EAT MY PIZZAAAAAA!" Katelyn screeched.
"I'LL EAT YOUR PIZZA IF I WANT TO EAT YOUR PIZZA!" Izzy screamed back.
"NUUUUUUU!"
"YUUUUUUUUUUSS!"
"it's time to stop" aphmau said, walking in while holding a giant clock. Izzy screamed and stabbed the clock, causing the glass to shatter.
"MY CLOCK!"
"guess you could say it clocked out-"
"Izzy I swear to Irene."

"That must of sucked..," Aph said. Izzy looked at her and began to wiggle her eyebrows. Aphmau facepalmed.
"Why are you like this." She sighed.
"I don't even know myself." Izzy replied, laughing.

CHAPTER 3

"Perfect!" Izzy and I stepped back to admire our work. We drew a mustache, wrote 'OLD MAN!' Across his forehead, and made it look like he had eyes on his eyelids. He was beautiful. No, absolutely FABULOUS.
"Hey look it's James Charles"

CHAPTER 4

"Vylad, we have to find the Shadow Knight and TAKE IT DOWN!" A mans voice rang from the forest, sounding demonic at the end.
"I know Laurance, just stay calm." Another male said. Izzy's eyes widened.
"They're here for my makeup tips. We must hide Travis and cover my face with a cloak. They must never know it is I, the makeup QUEEN!" Izzy screamed.
"You've never touched makeup in your entire life, izzy." I mumbled, sighing.
"Shush child, you will learn the ways one day."
"TEACH ME SENPAI!" Laurence screamed.
"NEVERRR!"

"Heh. How did you even escape the Nether? It's almost impossible." The shadow knight with dark brown hair said calmly.
"SANS!" Izzy screamed.
"SAAAANS!" I joined.
"nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNDERTALE WILL NOT PLAGUE OUT FANDOM!" Travis groaned.
" Y E S!"

CHAPTER 5

"Come on, Izzy Waffles. Your not gonna win this." He slashed again, Izzy blocked. I burst out laughing, and Laurence stopped fighting me.
"why are you laughing?" Vylad asked.
"WAFFLES!"
"Don't laugh at my nAME!"

CHAPTER 6

"TRAAAAAVVVVIIIISSSSS!" I screamed.
"WAAATTTTTTTT?" He imitated.
"Why must you follow me?" I asked.
"Cuz, I like your butt." He replied like it was normal.
"Oh, okay."
"BUTTS ARE GREAT!" Izzy screamed, falling off of a roof.
"IZZY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM."
"SUE MEEEEEE!"

CHAPTER 7

"Hey, Y/N~ you ok? You just zoned out..." Izzy asked me, waving her hand in my face. I licked her hand, and she let out the most high pitches scream I had ever heard before wiping her hand on the side of my face.
"HOW DARE!"
"how dare?"
"yes."

CHAPTER 8

"Right you are, Y/N" he said with a smirk. He walked closer to me, and I walked backwards, until I was against the wall.
"I have a boyfriend!" I screamed.
"oh." Gene said, looking sad. He backed away.
"I-I'm Sorry, senpai." He started crying, and jumped out of the window.
"GENE NOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOUUU!"
"LET'S RUN AWAY TOGETHER!"
"ROMEOOOOO!"
"can I be your child that just shows up one day and neither of you know where I came from?" Izzy said, climbing out of the floorboards.
"IZZY!"

"Hello, Sasha." Gene said, smirking at me.
That smirk makes me melt...
"BACK AWAY FROM MY MAN!" Y/N screamed.
"NOOOOOOOOO!"

CHAPTER 10

"Hehehehehehehe... Look at this MASTERPIECE!" I whisper screamed. Travis an I had pranked Garroth. We painted his room pink, and added drawings of ponys everywhere. It was beautiful. I loved it. Travis and I fistbumped.
"GUYS YOU IGNORED ME I WAS BEING EMO!" Izzy screamed, running in.
"PONIES!" She face planted in the middle of the room and stayed there.
"Are you gonna get up?"
"no"
"I'll join you." I said, flopping down beside her. Travis flopped onto both of us.
"TRAVIS WHYYY!"

CHAPTER 11

"Well then." Laurance chuckled. All of a sudden he pinned me to a tree.
"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I yelled.
"No you don't, Izzy." Y/N laughed.
"YES I DO! HIS NAME IS JARVIS AND SOMETIMES HE TURNS INTO AN ANDROID THAT LOOKS LIKE PAUL BETTANY!"
"wrong fandom." Vylad deadpanned.
"CRAP."

chapter 12

"Ughhhhh" I groaned, opening my eyes. I saw white. It was soft, and touching my face.
"GET OUT MY FACE! OUT MY FACEEEEE!" I screamed.
"you need Jesus!" Travis grumbled.
"You better watch out, you better watch out, you better watch out, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!" The guards all sang as they derpily ran in.

"Wh-what happened..?" Laurance said as he moved his head off of Izzy's lap.
"Bish I ain't your pillow" Izzy mumbled. Laurance threw a rock at her.
"YEET!" Izzy didn't move.
"Miss kesha? Miss kesha? Oh mah fuc*in god she fuc*in dead."

I knew something wasn't right about that guy. He was weird. Like, he smelled really good, and my Irene, his eyes... his personality, too...
"Izzy back away from mah man!" Y/N screamed.
"yoU CaN rEAD mINDS?!"
"no?"