Chapter 11- KISSES

~STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW!~
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
I'll put this is every chapter and update as te story goesssss~
~Izzy's POV~
"HA! I win again!" I said, holding my sword to Laurance's throat.
"N-no! Y-you cheated!" He protested.
"How..?" I asked.
"You distracted me with your beauty!"
"My Irene, Laurance. That was Mac and cheesy." I giggled.
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked.
"Nope! But I broke my leg crawling out of hell!" I smirked in triumph.
"Well then." Laurance chuckled. All of a sudden he pinned me to a tree.
"L-Laurance?" I asked. He smirked.
"What are yo-MMPH!"
He just...
KISSED ME! I kissed back, and I felt him smile into the kiss.
"I SHIP IT!" I heard a voice scream from the bushes. Laurance and I pulled apart, and Y/N and Travis where in the bushes. Y/N was about to say something else, but was cut off by Travis kissing her.
~Aphmau's POV~
I walked over to the guard tower, only to find 4 of my guards making out in the back.
"4 of my guards of making out! Wow guys." I joked. They all pulled away from each other, blushing. I put a hand on my hip and smirked at them. Izzy flipped me off.
"Shut up" she laughed. I put my hands up in defense. I turned to leave and heard a loud THUMP, I turned back around and everyone was gone. Then everything went black.
I'm actually scared. Like, really scared.