Chapter 12- Scared

~STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW!~
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
I'll put this is every chapter and update as te story goesssss~
~Y/N's POV~
"Ughhhhh" I groaned, opening my eyes. I saw white. It was soft, and touching my face.
"T-Travis...?" I asked. The hair moved a bit, revealing those brilliant green eyes I have grown to love.
"Hmm?" He asked.
"Where are we?"
"In a cage. Somewhere." He replied.
"Oh." I got up and looked at the other cages. Izzy and Laurance in one,Aph in the other. All of a sudden, Izzy groaned, rubbed her eyes, and got up lazily.
"Yay. Captured." She said sarcastically. I giggled a bit.
"Wh-what happened..?" Laurance said as he moved his head off of Izzy's lap.
"We were kidnapped. Duh!" Izzy said as she knocked her fist on his skull. He crossed his arms and pouted.
"Your so cute, I can't stay mad at you." Izzy said as she kissed his forehead. He smiled.
"Traaavvvviiiissss! Get uuupppp!" I groaned at the white headed male who was collapsed on top of me.
"Nu. You're warm! And I'm cold!" He said, making me blush.
"SO KYUTE!" Aphmau said from the cell next to us.
"Uuggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I groaned. A guard walked in, and I immediately recognized the armor.
O'kasis.
"Ohai there!" Izzy said to him.
"Be quiet, prisoner." He grumbled. Izzy pouted.
"Hmph. Well, tell us why we're here. NOW." She stated firmly.
"Psh, you don't scare me." The guard chuckled.
"Then maybe I do?" I asked in a demonic voice.
"Nupe!!!!!!!" The guard said childishly.
"C'mon!"
No response.
"FINE! Be that way." I groaned.
~Izzy's POV~
I started to play with Laurance's Carmel brown hair, twirling it inbetween my fingers as I think.
"Whatcha doin?" He asked me.
"Playing with your hair, and thinking. My Irene your hair is soft!"  He just hummed in response.
"OMI! TRAVIS WHY IS YOUR SKIN GREY?! WHY ARE YOUR EYES PURPLE?! ARE YOU OK?!" Y/N suddenly screamed.
I knew something wasn't right about that guy. His aura was always strange. Now I know why.
"I'm a demon...."