Chapter 4- Shadow Battle Part 1

~STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW!~
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
I'll put this is every chapter and update as te story goesssss~
-Y/N's POV-
Everything around me was a blur, except for Izzy and Travis. I looked at Izzy, who was running right next to me. She shrugged and turned into a purple and white cat with grey eyes. I just grumbled and turned into a F/C and
S/F/C wolf with E/C eyes. We kept running, except now as animals.
"WAIT YOU GUYS CAN TURN INTO ANIMALS?! COOOOLLLL!" Travis
fan-boyed. We stopped running and turned into normal form.
"Yep." I replied.
"Vylad, we have to find the Shadow Knight and TAKE IT DOWN!" A mans voice rang from the forest, sounding demonic at the end.
"I know Laurance, just stay calm." Another male said. Izzy's eyes widened.
"Sh-shoot..... They-they're here...." She whispered.
"Don't worry, Laurance and Vylad are safe." Travis told Izzy.
"I'm still gonna stay alert." Izzy said, pulling out her shadow sword. All of a sudden, she turned around, blocking another shadow sword from ending her life. She glared into the red eyes of a man with caramel brown hair. I watched as her eyes turned red, she became taller, and red particles floated around her. Another shadow knight ran at her, and she blocked his attack with her second broadsword. This one had dark brown hair.
"Grr.... What do you want...Shadow Knights." She spat, her voice turning demonic.
"Heh. How did you even escape the Nether? It's almost impossible." The shadow knight with dark brown hair said calmly.
"...........That's none of your concern............" Izzy whispered.
"VYLAD! I don't think she's gonna answer that." Th caramel haired guy grumbled.
"Your right, Laurance."Vylad replied.
"We'll just have to get it out of her." The real fight had only just begun.