{~Wings Of Freedom~} Shingeki No Kyojin[Eren x Reader]

Actually, I realised that there weren't many ErenXReader fics...

SO I WROTE ONE MULTI CHAPTERED ONEXD!!!

So yeah, enjoyXD

SilverHelia

---------------------------------------------

|Chapter 1: Caged|

When you are to be married, people always say it's wonderful. Everyone around you cheers and it all seems happy.

All except for yourself. Because, the marriage, is an arranged one.

'[Name]~! Come over here.'

You put a blank expression on your face as you walked over to your mother's side,'Yes Mother?' She smiled,'This is Aldaric's mother. Greet her.' You curtsied and said,'It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Lecruse.'

Your family, was a part of the royal middle branch. As you were the only daughter, you were to be married to the senior branch's son in order for him to accede the as Head of the Senior Branch under the Royal Family while you accede yours. However, the boy you were marrying indeed was older then you by 2 years, you were at this moment, 7 while he was 9. He was a carefree and selfish person, enjoying his time with the money from his family. You were utterly annoyed by his attitude, as he called himself handsome and he always tried to flirt with you at any possible chance. You sighed.

This wasn't the life you wanted.

You wanted to escape from Wall Sina and go out further than Wall Rose. You wanted to see Wall Maria, go out to the outside world.

Then, one day, you managed to sneak out.

'Heah up Rein!' You galloped away with your horse. Your family was in Wall Rose for a short trip. You took your horse and sneaked away to Wall Maria.

'Finally, Freedom.'

You rode towards the town outskirts, managing to meet the farmlands and crops. You hopped off Rein, relishing in the fresh scenery around you. Rein walked over to the grass patches to feed as you lay down to see the beautiful sky.

'If only I had wings, I'll be able to fly far and free... Wings of Freedom.'

'That sounds like the Scouting Legion!'

Your eyes snapped open upon hearing another voice. A pair of turquoise blue wide eyes stared back. Beside those were another pair of black eyes.

'Hey! Are you new here?'

~To Be Continued~