{~Wings of Freedom~} Chapter 2

{~Wings Of Freedom~}

|Chapter 2: The Caged Sky is Gone|

'You are...?'

The turquoise eyed boy smiled and said,'I'm Eren, Eren Jäeger.'

The girl beside him softly spoke,'I'm Mikasa Ackerman.' You got up, dusting yourself,'Eren, Mikasa, I'm [Name], [Full Name].'

Eren then held out his hand,'Want to follow us to our house? It'll be fun! Armin will be there too!' You stood, hesitant. Mikasa softly muttered,'Eren's a nice person. There's nothing wrong...'

You took his hand,'Ok...okay then. I always wanted to explore Wall Maria. Could you take me around?'

You had so much fun, Eren, Mikasa, Armin and you. You ran from shop to shop, played around in the fields, had some of Eren's mother's delicious culinary delights. You felt like you were finally free for the first time in your life. It was wonderful and you felt so happy. The skies seemed to be brighter and more shinier than usual.

'Is this truly how Wings of Freedom would feel like?'

The bells sounded.

You perked up from the grass. Eren stood up,'[Name]? What's wrong?' Mikasa just stared at you. Armin repeated Eren's question. You stood up.

'I have to go now.'

You bowed relcutantly,'It was a splendid day with you Eren... You too Mikasa, Armin. Throughout the whole day, I had much fun playing and knowing you guys. Eren, help me thank your mother and father for such a nice time and meal. I'm grateful, to be able to experience Freedom, even if it's a short while...'

Eren stared at you forlornly.

'Is this goodbye?'

You climbed onto your horse and gripped the reins.

'Yes it is. Goodbye Eren.'

You hopped onto your horse, galloping off to find the gates of Wall Rose.

Eren shouted.

'[Name]!'

Mikasa held him back,'Eren... [Name] has her own reasons to go.' Armin stared at your disappearing figure,'She probably belonged to Wall Sina... She can't stay here forever. If she does, she'll be stuck here in Wall Maria once the gates of Wall Rose and Sina close.'

'But... I thought she felt the same.'

'The same about Wings of Freedom.'

To Be Continued.