{~Wings of Freedom~} Chapter 8

Hi! I'm back again!

However, I have something depressing to tell you.

I'll be on hiatus after this June. I have to prepare for my national examinations and will not be able to post stories till then. I'm deeply sorry for the delay of some of my updates and the requests of some readers.

However, lighten up! As long as Eren's here, Wings of Freedom won't die:)

SilverHelia
___________________________

Chapter 8:|Unbelievable|

Eren... Eren... Eren...

That was the one word that filled your head as you stared at the sole boy. Eren Jaeger...

You could barely breathe under the pressure of forgetting your one of the very few friends you truly had in your life. You somehow knew he experienced the terror and horror of seeing the 60m Colosssal Titan, but why wasn't he afraid? Why didn't he just stay shut in the safety of Wall Rose? Why did he join the military? What corps was he planning to join? Why didn't Mikasa stop him?

Question filled your head, leaving you frustrated and disoriented.

Why is he risking his chance and joining the military on the expense of his life? Didn't he have a family, a father and mother to care for? He wasn't like you, wihtout parents or a proper family to see anymore. Unless he too had lost his parents in the sudden attack of the titans.

You needed to know, you needed your doubts to be answered. You needed to approach him.

~After Orientation~

You stood aloof at the side of the cafetria, slightly awkward to the crowd of people that were surrounding Eren. You didn't know he became some sort of celebrity during your years in Wall Sina. Did he? You shook your head, your bangs covering your eyes in thought. How were you supposed to approach him and ask him now? Maybe you could ask Mikasa, but she didn't seem too approachable now. You sighed as you gripped your skirt. You didn't think this through. You never anticipated that revenge clouded your judgement so much you couldn't even think straight. You didn't even stop to think if you would meet him once again. Well, you kinda forgot his existence too...

You ruffled your [h/c] hair and groaned. Dammit. This was even more difficult that you thought.

~Later that night~

You finally plucked up enough courage to go to face Eren. He was alone, staring at the sky.

'Eren?'

You immediately regretted your action.

'Who's there?'

You came out of the shadows, brushing your [h/c] hair out of your face. You flashed him an awkward smile before saying,'It's me, [Name]. The girl you met in the fields a few years back.' His eyes lighted up as he approached you,'[Name]? [Name]!' He flashed you a big smile as he held your hands,'It's been so long. You look so different!' You chuckled,'As to you.' You then returned to your solemn look,'What happened Eren? Why are you here?' His smile faded as his face scrunched into a look of fury,'Titans are what happened. Remember that day?' Your heart squeezed unnaturally,'Of course. Why wouldn't I? They took my beloved parents away. I swear...'

You were losing it again. You gripped your hands.

'I swear I'll kill every single one of them.'

Eren and you looked at each other. You both spoke the same words. Eren then asked,'They killed your parents?' You nodded,'What happened to you?' He balled his fists up,'They killed my mother. I SWEAR THEY DESERVE TO DIE!'

You felt relieved for a moment, You weren't the only one who was on the verge of insanity because of those monsters.

Eren felt the same way as well.

To be continued...