{~Wings of Freedom~} Chapter 7

Well, I had really busy month and I finally could get a breather. So, I thought why not update this story? You guys gave me quite a lot of support for this and I'm grateful.

Thank you so so much.

SilverHelia
___________________________

Chapter 7:|The Reunion|

Years past as you lived alone. You managed to scrap up a living till you reached the age to be able to enlist in the army.

'The day has arrived huh?'

You gathered your belongings as you headed towards the registration outlet. It was time. The day has come to let out your suppressed anger, rage and sadness. You had kept it in for so long you barely saved yourself from total insanity. It was with the help of a few friends you made as you came along the road of despair you walked. You met with a girl named Sasha a while back, a boy named Connie and another boy named Jean. They had expressed their wish to join the military and you agreed full heartily with them. Even though it was only a fleeting glance, seeing them was enough to pull you back from the bloodthirsty thoughts that swarmed around your mind.

It worried you though.

If you were to be careless, you would be consumed by your insane thoughts. You were troubled. You couldn't be a soldier if you were too emotional. That was worrying for you. If you worked so long but can't even be a soldier in the end... Then how shameful would it had been to have left your house?

You shook those thoughts out and left.

'Line up! You're now cadets!'

The sergeant was a male with sunken eyes and a rather bald head. It took you a bit of effort to resist the need to punch his face in. Damn he was annoying.

You looked around you, spotting Sasha, Connie and Jean.

Ah, so they did join.

You hummed under your breath as you watched the sergeant scream at the top of his lungs to every single cadet in order for his or her name, place of residence and his or her aspirations. You had to admit that there were some who already looked solemn and he ignored those. They must had seen hell a few years back.

You swallowed.

Ah?

Your eyes widened in absolute shock as you glanced down the opposite row.

Mikasa?

Armin?

E...Eren?!

Oh no, how could you had forgotten them? You had forgotten the very people who had gave you your first taste of Freedom.

Eren... Why? Why is he here in the first place? Was he?

Had he experienced Hell as well...?

To Be Continued...