{~Wings Of Freedom~} Chapter 6

Hi.... Well... So here.

*shoves this story in your face*

I apologise deeply for the very very late update.

SilverHelia
--------------------------------------------

Chapter 6:|Free At Last|

The sweet smell of the grass faintly wafted around you. It was pure bliss. You ran out of the gates of Sina in absolute ecstasy as you revelled in the midst of the sweet taste of Freedom. Never had you seen the sky for ages. Never had you seen the grass for ages.
Never has you seen the other people for ages.

'Finally.', the words slipped out of your mouth.

'Finally, I'm free...'

The last word tasted so sweet. How had you longed to be able to articulate that word with your mouth. Salty tears stained your cheeks as the ecstasy died away. You started to cry.

You were alone. There was no one else beside you anymore.

But.

Your resolve remained strong. It was etched in the rock hard consciousness that was your heart. You were determined to get your revenge. You desperately wanted to slay those disgusting monsters that had killed your only blood relatives in this cruel, cold world.

But, what else was there to say?

You only smirked in absolute desperation.

You were desperate for bloodlust. Thirsty for revenge.

But a small part nagged.

'...Who?'

You suddenly paused.

You had forgotten the first person who had gave you the taste of Freedom.

Eren Jäeger.

To be Continued...