{~Wings Of Freedom~} Chapter 4

So here's Chapter 4!!!

I'm going to make up for lost time so I'll be posting within 1-2 day intervals. I'm glad that you enjoyed my stories SophieCott. I'll post more often:)

SilverHelia

__________________________

{~Wings of Freedom~}

Chapter 4:|Despair & Hope|

You dropped to the floor.

Lucia ran towards you,'Mistress [Name]!' You curled up into a ball, completely battered inside by the news.

'What do you mean by first...?'

Lucia shook her head in complete and utter sadness,'They were summoned by the King to view the repairs and maintenance of Wall Maria. However, they happened to be at the entrance where the Colossal Titan had broke through and the wall was breached. They were severely injured and the guards with them saw the Titans that grabbed them and ate them. Only a few guards managed to get back to us and tell us the story... The rest perished.'

'Mother... Father... That means that...'

Lucia nodded,'The Head of the Family automatically becomes you.' You looked down at your hands,'But, I'm only 12! How can I...'

Lucia turned pale upon looking at your face. You were a mere 12 year old child. How was it possible to look that scary?

You smirked as rage boiled through your body,'No. I shall not inherit this family line. I don't care what it takes. I have to take revenge on those Titans who stole my family. It's for mother, for father...'

'For humanity that those

monsters be killed.'

To be continued...