{~Wings of Freedom~} Chapter 5

So... I had a long writer's block....

I hate it T-T I can't write anything at all... But finally, I gained my inspiration back somehow. I watched The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and everything about Freedom returned back to me. How about that?

SilverHelia

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 5:|Defiance|

You paced around your room, devoid of any emotion except for rage. You had contacted the Stationary Guards if they had killed any Titans and found the bodies of your parents, however, to no avail. You slammed your fist into the nearby dressing table, enraged.

'If only I could get out of Wall Sina! DAMMIT!'

You shouted and screamed, you wept and you sobbed,'It's pointless,' you thought,'No matter what I'll be unable to leave these Walls without a specific reason. My family will never allow a noble to join in the Survey Corps-'

You stopped.

'My family? What family?'

You grabbed a leather bag, stuffing in some clothes, food and other essentials. Grabbing a cape and your riding gear, you made a mad dash for the main door. Your servants had noticed and ran forward the block the doors.

'Madam and Sir forbids you, My Lady. Please do not try to resist.'

You stomped your feet onto the ground.

'WHO ARE YOU TO DEFY ME? I'M THE CURRENT LADY OF THE HOUSE! I CALL THE SHOTS! I ORDER YOU TO LET ME GO!'

The servants immediately scrambled away, despite being reluctant at first. You opened the doors of the house, running towards the stables and mounted your horse.

'Hiyah! Rein, let's go!'

You galloped off, making your way out the gates of your estate. It didn't matter anymore. You didn't have to care about what had to hold you back anymore.

'I'll join the Survey Corps. No matter what!'

To Be Continued...