Beware the Curses & Magic

(This is Akiko the seasons and cursing witch)

"The story behind my reflection goes along with another story as well and I shall tell you know. About four years ago my Meister and I were on a mission hunting down a witch named Akiko meaning Autumn child. She was the witch of seasons, but she also had other specialties like most witches do and hers was in curses. We knew well not to listen to what she was saying because she repeats a certain curse for each person depending on their soul and their personality. My Meister Ryuu and I had been a little on edge, but we usually work better that way believe it or not." I take a deep breath. "Days went by and each time we tried we failed and we were flung across the whole city or at least half. We got frustrated and decided to take a break from the witch going back to hunt kishin eggs. Ryuu left one day on a walk, leaving me to make dinner, I heard running and metal clashing so I decided to look out the window to see what was going on. He betrayed me his partner. Even though he didn't have much choice and if he didn't he would've died, I couldn't forgive him for that" I begin to shed tears. "We never finished Akiko because I was filled with anger during that battle and listened to her sing 'Arisu, Arisu anata no mimi o aite watashitoiss honi asobi ni kite, watashi no uta okiku. Watashi wa. anata ga kanjite iru ka shitte irushi, watashi wa sore ga kiete okonau koto ga dekimasu. Watashi ga shitte iru koko ni taizai shi teru dake de watashi ni mimiwokatamukeru koko ni anata ga itte iru monoda. Hansha wa ima, watashi no mirā wa watashideari, watashi wa jiyūna nda, watashi wa kagami no yō ni watashi no kimochi o han'ei shite iru kagmai de hakken sa rete imasu.' Her song says Arisu, Arisu come play open your ears and hear me sing. I know what you're feeling and I can make it be gone, just listen. A reflection is from a mirror I reflect my feelings so I'm like my mirror. Let my feelings dissolve into my mirror now my mirror is part of me" I take another deep breath. "Somewhere around there so my mirror is part of me I give it the feelings I don't want to feel well most of them I can put away like fear. You are the only two who know and I want you to keep it that way Akiko is still out there and as long as we're connected she'll find me. Beware you have a secret to carry around with you for the rest of your lives."
"That's kinda deep Arisu and scary don't you think it's a bit over the top?"
"It's true though so no."
"Alright I guess I thought you were a witch and a weapon, but I think I let my anger get the better of me."
"That's alright oh and by any chance does Mizuki have a weapon yet?"
"No why?"
"I don't have a Meister so I thought she could be mine."
"Hey Mizuki want to be Arisu's partner? And Arisu don't worry about the fight okay?"
"Alright."

A tall thin blonde walks out of the shadows her reds eyes stare at me and blink. She tilts her head, shrugs her shoulders and nods. I smile I finally have a Meister again. Maka, Mizuki and I are friends by the time it's one in the morning. She agrees to let Soul back in and Mizuki agrees to stay with me until she finds her own place too. We all run back to the apartments and get in our rooms to have about five hours of sleep gross. I open the door and set my shoes down trying not to wake Soul, but he's already up. I stop dead in my tracks and collapse beginning to cry and curse at myself. Soul gets up and sits by me cupping my cheeks then wiping my tears with his thumbs. I look up at him and smile, I press my forehead against his hugging him tightly. He hugs back and pulls me toward him, I pressed my lips gently against his blushing brightly. Soul pulls back a bit and stands up reaching a hand out towards me. I grab his hand and he pushes me playfully onto the bed placing his hands on the sides of my head. Kissing my lips gently while I mess with his hair warping my hands around his neck. Our kiss gets a little stranger when it's gentleness becomes rough and we keep running out of breath. I pull him to my side down on the bed and roll over to face him, we both smile.

"Soul why are you up?"
"I was going to follow you,but by the time I found my shoes you came in."
"Oh okay."
"Who did you go meet?"
"M m... ak......a and Mi.... z...... uki to fight. We didn't though she apologized and I got a Meister."
"What Arisu I told you."
"I'm sorry Soul. She said you could c...ome b......a....ck though."
"How could you I told you not to mess with her."
"Soul she threatened both of us and told me tonight to meet her by the river so I did. She knows everything, except this and we're friends now."
"Goodnight."
"Fine be that way you're so childish and I kissed you. You were my first Soul and it feels like a mistake. Don't let the door hit you on the way out in the morning. I hate you what the h...."

Soul slaps me and kisses me on the lips to shut me up. I kiss back and he sneaks his tongue in my mouth I allow him although it's kinda weird. We pull apart to breath and I rest my head on his chest listening to the rhythmic beat of his heart. He runs his hand threw my hair breathing softly as I fall asleep letting their words mix in my head.

'Arisu why did you tell those two girls?'

"What am I going to do with you?"

Two different voices mixing in my head questioning me and turning out to be sweet yet violent people, what am I going to do? Soul or Maka, my friends or my isolation, Akiko or Lord Death, DWMA or SfW (School for Witches).

Who will she choose? What will Arisu choose? Will she even choose?