Chapter One: Time Inches Away

W: So you guys remember when I talked about, uh, Trey Songz and the mystery lady right?

Some of the ladies in the crowd nod their head before Wendy continues.

W: Well, I guess it's official because it seems like he popped the question.

One lady raise her eyebrow as the screen behind Wendy shows a picture of Trey.

W: Now throughout the year, these two have been taking selfies together on instagram like these.

She shows a couple of the pictures of you and Trey from instagram.

W: Recently, the mystery girl, who is based on her instagram name is YN, uploaded a picture of a diamond ring with the caption "He finally popped the question."

She takes her glasses off before continuing.

W: Now, it don't say that Trey popped the question, but on Twitter he tweeted a ring and heart emoji.

The crowd looks at the picture and tweet as they make a few sounds of shock.

W: Now I don't know about you guys, but I think they look cute together.

The crowd applaud as she nod her head.

W: I mean look at her, she is a beautiful young lady and I believe she is different from other women let me tell you that.

They show a picture of you from instagram.

W: She don't look like a chicken head or a gold digger. Can't you guys see it?

The crowd applaud again before Wendy finish.

W: Congratulations you two and, uh, come by so we can chat.

She smiles as she continues on her "Hot Topics."

You turn the TV off and look at Trey.

Yu: I still can't believe we are engaged.

T: I know, but I can't wait until the big day.

Yu: Me either.

You kiss him as he smiles. You both stop when you hear Amara from the baby monitor.

T: I'll go check on her.

Yu: Ok.

He gets up and leaves the room as you sit up on the bed. You look at the small screen and watch him picking her up from her crib. You smile and get out of bed, walking to the bathroom. You turn on the shower as you strip out of your clothes. You hop in the shower as the water hit your body.

Trey POV:

Me: Hey baby girl.

I say as I pick her up and she smiles. I giggle as I carry her downstairs to fix her bottle. I put her in her high chair as I make the bottle. Amara starts giggling and I turn around to see Kane by her chair.

Me: I see Kane is taking your attention.

YN: Yes she is.

Kane run to YN as she go towards Amara.

YN: Hey my baby.

She kiss her cheek and Amara smiles.

YN: She got your smile.

Me: Nah, she got my dimples. She got your smile.

YN: Whatever Tremaine.

I shake the bottle and give it to Amara so she can eat.